Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Selling Programmes

I am looking to sell some programmes to make some money. I have mainly newer ones, the latest my current sort out has got me to is 1995/6. They are in a resonable condition, odd ones with a bent corner or a fold down the middle, but most have writing by teams about the team for the match (though this might be of interest to some people). I was wondering if anyone had any advice. Of course if you are interested in buying or know someone who is please message me. Thanks.

Comments

• I think you’ll be hard pushed to get anything for them tbh.
  • edited April 2019
    Sorry to piss on your chips but you’d be lucky to raise a tenner.
  • You might be able to sell a whole season of home programmes for £3 for the lot but the writing reduces the value.

Anything pre-1960 you'd get £5 to £10 each.

Most others you'll to well to get £1 if we are playing a "name" team.

Sorry, just no market in them. Even pre-war programmes dropping in price.
  • Sounds like it’s not much use to Newts7 but I had a friend who had about 15 seasons of Southend United programmes from the early sixties. He marketed them by appealing to fans who wanted to buy the first match the club played after their birth. Took him ages but he shifted quite a few and got more than their “real” worth.