Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weird Phobia's

2»

Comments

• Options
    Belgium Billionaire  phobia .
    Makes me so angry it can't be good for my health. 
  • Options
    Plenty but one I conquered over Easter was allowing animals to eat out of my hand.

Neither of my grandsons were keen to do it and pointed out that I wasn't doing it whereas their mother, grandmother and aunt were. I took my courage in my hands and allowed a ewe to lick some approved purchased dried food from my hand. I then said to each of them your turn to try now and to their credit both did and loved it. I didn't have to do anymore and hopefully won't need to again.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Plenty but one I conquered over Easter was allowing animals to eat out of my hand.

Neither of my grandsons were keen to do it and pointed out that I wasn't doing it whereas their mother, grandmother and aunt were. I took my courage in my hands and allowed a ewe to lick some approved purchased dried food from my hand. I then said to each of them your turn to try now and to their credit both did and loved it. I didn't have to do anymore and hopefully won't need to again.
    This would have been more impressive if it had been a crocodile .
    But a ewe.😆
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

This would have been more impressive if it had been a crocodile .
    But a ewe.😆
    Good job it wasn’t one of those ferocious lambs 😉
  • Options
    The thing about a phobia is that it is objectively irrational yet subjectively all too real and distressing for the sufferer.
  • Options
    Oh and similar to Hawksmoor in the it's un-PC, but my Father-in-Law really gets freaked out by dwarves.
    Thats funny as i get really freaked out by my father in law.
  • Options
    Bananas and other people’s fridges
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    This is going to sound terribly un-PC, but I honestly, genuinely have a phobia of drag queens, the way other people have a phobia of clowns. I can't even look at them, without getting a hard on.

• Options
    hawksmoor said:
    This is going to sound terribly un-PC, but I honestly, genuinely have a phobia of drag queens, the way other people have a phobia of clowns. I can't even look at them, without getting a hard on.

Ahem... read the first page of the thread mate 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    hawksmoor said:

Ahem... read the first page of the thread mate 
    Got a phobia about reading the first page of a thread.

Anyway, great minds @DaveMehmet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My father in law professed to a fear of picking up tortoises
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    My father in law professed to a fear of picking up tortoises
    Nothing worse than phobias seriously impinging on one’s every day quality of life.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    This is going to sound terribly un-PC, but I honestly, genuinely have a phobia of drag queens, the way other people have a phobia of clowns. I can't even look at them. 
    Cobblersequinophobia?
    Chickswithdicksophobia
    Hermaphroditophobia.
  • Options
    If we were all honest everyone has a feaky phobia...
  • Options
    I was going to say that random apostrophe in the thread title, but then that can't be a phobia. as phobias are irrational...
  • Options
    Talal said:
    This should probably go in the general things that annoy you thread but I reckon most people with "phobias" don't actually have them. It's just something they really don't like.
    Some girl on tv the other day with an apparent phobia of heights, 5 minutes later she's abseiling down a cliff. 
    You pushed her