Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills v Charlton MATCH THREAD 27/04/19

Comments

• Options
    49' 0-2 Eaves introduced at the interval; a more physical presence perhaps required to mix things up. #Gills
  • Options
    Rotherham winning....haha!

• Options
    Posted at48'

Attempt missed. Regan Charles-Cook (Gillingham) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left.

• Options
    50'

Hand ball by Tom Eaves (Gillingham).

• Options

From League One Play-Offs to League Two in one year!!
    If Roly don't sell & Fux ofski's by start of next season...it could very well be us in the same boat...😣

If we don't win them play offs anyways...I pray we do then he his gone...🤞🏻

cmon u Addicks...!!!
    We thought that would happen this season though

If Bowyer stays I'd be confident of not being involved in a relegation battle at the very worst case scenario

If Bowyer were to go then I'd be worried
    Agree with most of that but it's the tools Bowyer will be given that worries me & the players we lose won't help....anyways...,let's put this game to bed,we are more than good enough right now to get our day out at Wembley, then see where we are all at come LB contract time...in LB we Trust...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    "I'd sign that Holy. He's really tall" - loads of you, recently. Very amusing
    Almost as amusing when you wanted Parker given a chance as Igor wasnt doing the basics
    Parker deserves a chance today! Alongside Igor, that is. He really hasn't been as bad as is often made out. Obviously it's been very heartening to see how Igor has recovered and flourished
  • Options
    Posted at52'

Foul by Regan Charles-Cook (Gillingham).

Posted at52'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options

From League One Play-Offs to League Two in one year!!
    If Roly don't sell & Fux ofski's by start of next season...it could very well be us in the same boat...😣

If we don't win them play offs anyways...I pray we do then he his gone...🤞🏻

cmon u Addicks...!!!
    We thought that would happen this season though

If Bowyer stays I'd be confident of not being involved in a relegation battle at the very worst case scenario

If Bowyer were to go then I'd be worried
    Agree with most of that but it's the tools Bowyer will be given that worries me & the players we lose won't help....anyways...,let's put this game to bed,we are more than good enough right now to get our day out at Wembley, then see where we are all at come LB contract time...in LB we Trust...
    Completely agree with that too
  • Options
    52' 0-2 Sun comes out at Priestfield; Mark Patterson and Ian Cox in conversation. Parrett, Oldaker and Rees available from the bench. A diagonal pass from Ehmer to Eaves is chested down by the striker but there is so much pace on it that he can't keep it in play. #Gills
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at53'

Foul by Mark Byrne (Gillingham).

Posted at53'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    54' Chance! Vetokele breaks forwards and sees a shot saved. The ball is worked back to him and his next shot is blocked. #gills 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    Posh 2-0 down
  • Options
    Pigott scores again
  • Options
    Joe Pigott with his 2nd goal, plus a missed penalty.
  • Options
    SSN: "Feed the pig and he will score", heard that before somewhere  :)
  • Options
    Great save from Holy to stop Purrington
  • Options
    Posted at56'

Foul by Mark Byrne (Gillingham).

Posted at56'

George Lapslie (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    57'

Attempt saved. Ben Purrington (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner.

• Options
    Absolutely pummelling these without arguably our best 3 players and an actual RB

oh and Pratley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    57' CLOSE! Williams' ball rolls right across the face of goal and Purrington meets it at the back post but his shot is well saved by Holy. #gills 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    Haha love it

Commentators think a Sarr step over is a collectors item!!
  • Options
    57' 0-2 Brilliant save from Tomas Holy to deny Ben Purrington from point blank range. Charlton going for the killer blow, they don't quite provide it from the resulting corner. Hanlan on the attack now....#Gills
  • Options
    Posted at58'

Foul by Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Gillingham).

Posted at58'

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    60' Vetokele wins a free-kick wide left. #gills 0 #cafc 2
  • Options
    Luton 1-1
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    "I'd sign that Holy. He's really tall" - loads of you, recently. Very amusing

You really are leading with your chin with comments like that :-) 
  • Options
    Barnsley winning 2-1
  • Options
    Referee has been bloody good today!!
  • Options
    61'Holy catches Cullen's delivery. #gills 0 #cafc 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!