Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster away advanced purchase train tickets 12/5/19

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mini bus is £45 :smile:
  • Options
    Charlton coach is £11 return apparently. I am going to bite the bullet and go with them in the faint hope that if enough decide to travel this way and we will not have to do a tour of Kent and south London first!
  • Options
    The trains are filling up so the prices go up. It's built into the algorithm. Build HS2 and the trains won't be so full.

If the play-off were in an equivalent town to Doncaster in Spain, the plane prices would rocket up just like the trains. And there wouldn't be one every half hour!

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    Charlton coach is £11 return apparently. I am going to bite the bullet and go with them in the faint hope that if enough decide to travel this way and we will not have to do a tour of Kent and south London first!
    I hope you have had a shower, the coach leaves at 9am tomorrow.
  • Options
    Coach is £27 and leaves at 4:50 am WTF!
  • Options
    Tickets go on sale at 2pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    There must be quite a few season ticket holders who have been to 7 away games or more this season for the club to waste two phases on fans with 300 points when 1 phase would do otherwise. Just needs them and the balance from season ticket or valley gold members to reach 1900 buying 2 tickets each and the 100 points fans and general sale fans are going to be out of luck 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Just on my way home from Rotherham and Donny for work, wish the trip had been in a few weeks!

Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield are all giant puddles today!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just on my way home from Rotherham and Donny for work, wish the trip had been in a few weeks!

Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield are all giant puddles today!
    This was Rotherham station yesterday...

• Options
    parts of southern Yorkshire now look more like Venice, or even Atlantis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news