Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IGOR - Gone West(erlo) p.10

Comments

• Options
    He was in a petrol station and posed for photos with the fellas son. Wouldn’t say if fit but smiled and said wait and see. 
    Sounds promising 
  • Options
    I'd start Parker and make a sub at HT to phsyche them out.
    If he's fit Igor has to start. Was starting to form a partnership with Taylor. Even when Parker has played ok that wasn't the case for him and Taylor. Plus Igor is more likely to score. 
    To be fair, you’re more likely to score than Parker 
  • Options
    I imagine if he is fit we want to keep it under wraps. Just hope they’re not doing the same with McGeady :confounded:
  • Options
    Not a good idea to get sent off. If you know where the injury is, there are always opportunities to test it that don't look that bad. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If fit Igor has to start, he can run himself into the ground before being replaced.

If McGeady starts, someone should take the booking and go straight through the c... the first time he gets a touch
    Or if you’re going to have that mentality, I would rather we be clever and sly about it and step on his foot that has been broken when challenging for the ball. Don’t go straight through him! 
    yeah, you're probably right but i was thinking put the fear in him that he's going to get hurt when on the ball
  • Options
    Looks like Igor and McGeady starting would be risks by both clubs if it happens.
    Lot of mi d games would not be surprised to see McGready.  Pretty sure we wont see Igor sadly.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Looks like Igor and McGeady starting would be risks by both clubs if it happens.
    Lot of mi d games would not be surprised to see McGready.  Pretty sure we wont see Igor sadly.
    we should have had Taylor walking about on crutches whenever in public this week 
  • Options
    My gut feeling is that we will see Igor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    EastStand said:
    I imagine if he is fit we want to keep it under wraps. Just hope they’re not doing the same with McGeady :confounded:
    They’ve already said they’re hoping he’ll make it from what I’ve seen.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    He was in a petrol station and posed for photos with the fellas son. Wouldn’t say if fit but smiled and said wait and see. 
    Sounds promising 
    Seems like a good lad that Igor. I bet he makes the bench, comes on and makes an impact. It feels like forever since he's played but he's only missed what, three matches? He was mustard before that. Back to some of his best, quick, strong, very clever, good touch, and scoring goals. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    We may see Igor, but is he going to be fit? A fully fit Parker is better than a half fit Igor
  • Options
    A fan from the Charlton facebook group bumped into him this morning and it sounds as though he will be involved. 
    Igor, bless him will be in involved by putting out the cones.
  • Options
    He didn’t train on Friday, I watched it. End of conversation.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If fit Igor has to start, he can run himself into the ground before being replaced.

If McGeady starts, someone should take the booking and go straight through the c... the first time he gets a touch
    Or if you’re going to have that mentality, I would rather we be clever and sly about it and step on his foot that has been broken when challenging for the ball. Don’t go straight through him! 
    Get in early.

Step on his foot during the handshakes. 
  • Options
    Definitely not playing, Bowyer said so on the 90 minute preview show the club put out.
  • Options
    Definitely not playing, Bowyer said so on the 90 minute preview show the club put out.
    He said the same thing about Taylor away to Walsall and he scored within 7 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did he name the players who would be? I really wouldn’t read too much in to what managers say, particularly in a game as big as this one. 
  • Options
    He was asked about injuries and he said no different from last week, reporter specifically lasked about Igor and he said no change from last week and doesn't see him being involved.
  • Options
    Has Igor pushed on?
  • Options
    We may see Igor, but is he going to be fit? A fully fit Parker is better than a half fit Igor
    Someone else mentioned it but this is why you start Igor and let him run himself into the ground, Parker can replace Igor after 15/20/25...an hour but if igor comes on you are running the risk of replacing him after 20 with who?
  • Options
    Someone else mentioned it but this is why you start Igor and let him run himself into the ground, Parker can replace Igor after 15/20/25...an hour but if igor comes on you are running the risk of replacing him after 20 with who?
    Discovered watching the Tranmere game that you can now use a 4th sub in extra time.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Discovered watching the Tranmere game that you can now use a 4th sub in extra time.
    Doncaster made a fourth sub last Friday night
  • Options
    Watched training on Friday, he’s out , he’s not trained. 
  • Options
    I have a sneaky feeling he might be on the bench .