Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos from last night

2»

Comments

• Options
    The only issue with the cards was that they had score marks to turn them into clappers.

Though hardly anyone did - proof the crowd last night were hardcore Charlton, not football for a fiver daytrippers.
  • Options

• Options
    So many happy faces.
  • Options
    Always wonder who would have taken the fifth penalty when it doesnt get there

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen
    Of course he did... I thought he was taking the 4th

Okay wonder if it was Purrington taking that 6th penalty then
    Anfernee rold me he was 7th
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen

Was he confident?
  • Options
    Sage said:

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen

@ForeverAddickted bumped into Jonny Williams at London Bridge this evening after we both went to The FA Cup final. He told me he was number 6. It was meant to be Williams as number 5 but Naby said he wanted to be 5, so Williams went to 6. In the end, doesn’t matter, so happy and Jonny is very much looking forward to Wembley next weekend.
    Same question as just a second ago lol!

Was Williams confident of scoring a penalty do you know or were both him and Anfernee rather relieved?
  • Options
    Sage said:

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen

@ForeverAddickted bumped into Jonny Williams at London Bridge this evening after we both went to The FA Cup final. He told me he was number 6. It was meant to be Williams as number 5 but Naby said he wanted to be 5, so Williams went to 6. In the end, doesn’t matter, so happy and Jonny is very much looking forward to Wembley next weekend.
    Same question as just a second ago lol!

Was Williams confident of scoring a penalty do you know or were both him and Anfernee rather relieved?
    He didn’t explicitly say either way but the impression I got was that he would’ve been confident. It was more, “I was next after Naby” he didn’t say it as if he was thankful he didn’t have to take one. He only gave up being 5th because Naby said he really wanted to be 5th.

PM you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Williams?
    Sarr took the 5th pen

Was he confident?
    Don't know, I just asked if he was due to take one. 
  • Options
    masicat said:

Is it Rylan and Pauline Fowler ?

• Options

Sorry nice idea but doesn't look great to me or maybe just out of focus. CAFC looks poor possibly some people still lining the belgians pockets in crossbars, looks uneven in CE upper & why the white cards in CE west corner & red in East
  • Options

• Options

• Options

Is that Gobinson on the right  ??? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that Gobinson on the right  ??? 
    Ben Talbot, our first team sports scientist.
  • Options

Love the bottom picture here. Purely for the little mascots and the parents that haven't yet taken their seats.

Quality timing.