Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Roland be at Wembley

2»

Comments

• Options
    LDT talks bollocks. Old Yellow Teeth will wallow in this as The President. He'll hide in hospitality no doubt but I can see him thinking this is too good an opportunity to score points against the doubters. If he appears I am sure our fans will let him know exactly what we think of him - the complete and utter piece of shit that he is.

And that's another reason why I'm splashing hospitality too :-:smile:

don't  think he will be there though. He doesn't like football. 
  • Options
    I wonder if he was there yesterday. My son and I saw a large Belgian-plated car, with blacked out windows, heading for the West Stand car park via Valley Grove at about 17:45.
  • Options
    I really hope Roland does come to Wembley.

Can we tie him to the crossbar, and kick footballs at him at half time.
  • Options
    If they change it to a night game can use his teeth as floodlights.
  • Options
    I’ve more chance of a ticket than him showing up
  • Options
    Hope he doesn't but if he does I hope he comes on the pitch and is introduced to his customers
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha.

Next.
  • Options
    I wonder if he was there yesterday. My son and I saw a large Belgian-plated car, with blacked out windows, heading for the West Stand car park via Valley Grove at about 17:45.
    That was Vincent Kompany, agreeing terms with LB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was Vincent Kompany, agreeing terms with LB.
    All makes sense now!! 
  • Options
    Igor's.
  • Options

Not with our usual crossbar challenge entrants I hope!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Igor's.
    I hope that you're right, as the thought of that yellow-toothed, senile Belgian twat being anywhere near SE7 last night makes my skin crawl. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Igor's.
    I hope that you're right, as the thought of that yellow-toothed, senile Belgian twat being anywhere near SE7 last night makes my skin crawl. 
    It is his, can you see RD in it!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Igor's.
    It is his, can you see RD in it!
    It had blacked out windows, so we could only see the driver. 
    If it had been Roland I would have expected something more armoured, like a tank! 
  • Options
    I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Meire showed her face.
  • Options

Have you seen crossbar challenge? We don’t have a supporter who can get the ball off the floor.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Have you seen crossbar challenge? We don’t have a supporter who can get the ball off the floor.
    Those lead weights make it harder
  • Options
    It won't end well if he shows up. He can't avoid all of us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So who is going to be there when the team collect the cup to congratulate the players, the receptionist ?. Every other team next weekend will have their proud owners except us  :(
  • Options
    So who is going to be there when the team collect the cup to congratulate the players, the receptionist ?. Every other team next weekend will have their proud owners except us  :(
    You can guarantee Richard Murray won't miss a chance to boost his ego.
  • Options
    You can guarantee Richard Murray won't miss a chance to boost his ego.
    Last time, he allowed fans to use a studio near by, as a place to drink, can’t see him doing that again.
  • Options
    Heard a rumour in the pub from someone with a ST in directors' box that  Roland plans to attend and wants 50 tickets.

So we'd better hurry up and sell out before they go on general sale!
    He'll easily be spotted at Wembley if he wants 50 tickets.

• Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

He turns up to wembley and is absolutely buzzing
  • Options
    Fuck him and Burger Boy and all his arse lickers.This is for all the peeps who shleped up and down the country on wet Tuesday/Friday nights,were there when we had 5,000 every home game,the target 10,000 people,the people who cleared the pitch on out return,the year on year season ticket holders------- Sunday is for US

OUR club OUR day

Enjoy it
  • Options
    He’d better hurry up, there won’t be any tickets left for him.
  • Options
    I hope he goes and when we go up I hope he walks around the pitch with the players
    That would be effing hilarious....waving and smiling and fist pumping next to Bowyer as if nothing has happened and basking in the applause.  Driesden and Meire doing the tunnel jump. having a jump in the centre circle
    Fixed that