Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheelchair tickets for Wembley

Anybody managed this successfully? Purchased one for my daughter but doesn't appear to have come with a carer ticket - no idea what to do next.....

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Good luck mate. We were looking for disabled / carer tickets in our group but just didn’t seem to have online options for caters. Just ended up paying extra. Try the phones, they should be easier to get through now
  • Options
    Good luck mate. We were looking for disabled / carer tickets in our group but just didn’t seem to have online options for caters. Just ended up paying extra. Try the phones, they should be easier to get through now
    Carer tickets should be free.

They f*** this up every time.
  • Options
    I gave up trying to buy a disabled person ticket, it certainly wasn't easy to follow (for me)
  • Options
    I gave up trying to buy a disabled person ticket, it certainly wasn't easy to follow (for me)
    Agreed
  • Options
    This is terrible, considering it's the National Stadium. 
  • Options
    .....even if the option is there, but everyone's missing it, it shouldn't have to be that difficult
  • Options

They should be, but are not always, my mum lost her free carer ticket at The Valley season or two ago, tight twunts。
  • Options

They should be, but are not always, my mum lost her free carer ticket at The Valley season or two ago, tight twunts。
    It says on the website carer tickets are free for the final - my ticket order has screwed up from yesterday due to the shitty website. I'm now going to spend next week trying to sort it assuming anyone is interested.

Waste of f***ing time.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Disabled seats at Wembley come with a adjacent seat for carers , Which is not clear on our site but it’s on the Wembley website.

Seating

There are 310 places for wheelchair users and an equal number for their personal assistants. These seats are distributed across each of the levels.

There are 100 enhanced amenity seats for ambulant disabled visitors and those accompanied by assistance dogs. 2 dog relieving stations are located on the outer public concourse on Level 1.

All of the disabled seating areas have been designed to comply with the 'Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds' and allow for good sight lines for disabled visitors. See a seat view from a wheelchair bay.

All seats within the Stadium meet the Safety at Sports Ground Legislation requirements for semi-ambulant disabled.

Powered Wheelchairs

Powered Wheelchairs and Powered Scooters are permitted into the Stadium on Event Days; but please note the following:

- The maximum permitted speed for powered wheelchairs or scooters is 4mph.

- The maximum size permitted for powered wheelchairs or scooters is; length 1200mm (including footplates) and width 700mm.

• Options
    Disabled seats at Wembley come with a adjacent seat for carers , Which is not clear on our site but it’s on the Wembley website.
    I didn't realise this when I made the order - they're normally both allocated to the same seat number. I've screwed my order up and am not clear how to fix it - the website won't let me do it and the staff on the phoneline couldn't help. I'm now reliant on the club to sort it out.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

It says on the website carer tickets are free for the final - my ticket order has screwed up from yesterday due to the shitty website. I'm now going to spend next week trying to sort it assuming anyone is interested.

Waste of f***ing time.
    It's piss poor.
  • Options

Seating

There are 310 places for wheelchair users and an equal number for their personal assistants. These seats are distributed across each of the levels.

There are 100 enhanced amenity seats for ambulant disabled visitors and those accompanied by assistance dogs. 2 dog relieving stations are located on the outer public concourse on Level 1.

All of the disabled seating areas have been designed to comply with the 'Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds' and allow for good sight lines for disabled visitors. See a seat view from a wheelchair bay.

All seats within the Stadium meet the Safety at Sports Ground Legislation requirements for semi-ambulant disabled.

Powered Wheelchairs

Powered Wheelchairs and Powered Scooters are permitted into the Stadium on Event Days; but please note the following:

- The maximum permitted speed for powered wheelchairs or scooters is 4mph.

- The maximum size permitted for powered wheelchairs or scooters is; length 1200mm (including footplates) and width 700mm.

That doesn’t actually say Carer ticket is free.

we bought 3 tix (out of the four allocation) on the basis that the Carer ticket would be the 4th... but need to wait for club to email about it 
  • Options
    Picture the scenario of wheeling your disabled child up to the entrance of Wembley only to be told your child can get in but you have to wait outside.
    Think you will find carer seats are free adjacent to the wheel chair space.
  • Options
    This is from cafc website:

Disabled and visually impaired supporters

Disabled supporters will receive a ticket free of charge for their personal assistant/carer/companion when purchasing a ticket for themselves. To qualify for an ambulant disabled

or wheelchair ticket, you will need to have provided the Charlton Athletic ticket office with a copy of your PIP/DLA letter. If you have not already done so, you will be unable to purchase an ambulant disabled/wheelchair ticket. 

If you wish to register your letter, please email a copy of it to ticketsid@cafc.co.uk. One of our ticket office team will then send a confirmation email back to you confirming that you have been registered and can purchase a disabled ticket. Please note that during this time the ticket office will be receiving a lot of enquiries so it may take some time to respond to your email. 

Wheelchair spaces

Disabled supporters’ tickets (both ambulant and wheelchair) are charged at the relevant price for the area in which you wish to sit, along with free personal assistant tickets. 

We have been allocated 120 wheelchair spaces, with 90 in the Lower Tier, and 30 in the Upper Tier.

Tickets will be sold under the same periods of sale and are only available online or over the phone. 

Disabled supporters who require a carer don’t need their helper’s FAN ID when purchasing. Please just use the FAN ID and postcode of the disabled supporter as this will allow you to book for you and your helper. The helper will show up as a zero value. 

There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for person with mobility difficulties which are positioned in Level 1, Row 31. 

• Options

Disabled supporters will receive a ticket free of charge for their personal assistant/carer/companion when purchasing a ticket for themselves. To qualify for an ambulant disabled

or wheelchair ticket, you will need to have provided the Charlton Athletic ticket office with a copy of your PIP/DLA letter. If you have not already done so, you will be unable to purchase an ambulant disabled/wheelchair ticket. 

If you wish to register your letter, please email a copy of it to ticketsid@cafc.co.uk. One of our ticket office team will then send a confirmation email back to you confirming that you have been registered and can purchase a disabled ticket. Please note that during this time the ticket office will be receiving a lot of enquiries so it may take some time to respond to your email. 

Wheelchair spaces

Disabled supporters’ tickets (both ambulant and wheelchair) are charged at the relevant price for the area in which you wish to sit, along with free personal assistant tickets. 

We have been allocated 120 wheelchair spaces, with 90 in the Lower Tier, and 30 in the Upper Tier.

Tickets will be sold under the same periods of sale and are only available online or over the phone. 

Disabled supporters who require a carer don’t need their helper’s FAN ID when purchasing. Please just use the FAN ID and postcode of the disabled supporter as this will allow you to book for you and your helper. The helper will show up as a zero value. 

There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for person with mobility difficulties which are positioned in Level 1, Row 31. 

I was told by the club the carer ticket was free - hopefully can sort it out otherwise my daughter can't go as I can't now buy tickets.
  • Options

Wheelchair spaces

I was told by the club the carer ticket was free - hopefully can sort it out otherwise my daughter can't go as I can't now buy tickets.
    Been to the club today - hopefully ticket problem will be sorted.
  • Options

Wheelchair spaces

Been to the club today - hopefully ticket problem will be sorted.
    Club have sorted the problem - member of staff I dealt with was very helpful. Very happy!