Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2019

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:
    That Italy entry has Null Points written all over it.
    :)
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    That Italy entry has Null Points written all over it.
    :)
    If there are any artistes who are looking to progress their career with one of South London's top talent scouts as their manager then feel free to pm me.
  • Options
    I'm launching a crap boyband in Cyprus called Greece!
  • Options
    Oh bollocks - they are called Turkey!
  • Options
    So we've finished bottom!!
  • Options
    Last place. Half as many points as the next worst.
  • Options
    3 points! Ha, ha, ha. 
  • Options
    I’d rather finish bottom of this strange competition than any place else.
  • Options
    We are the Huddersfield of Eurovision!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the jury were as good as knowing about music as the people, Norway would have this 
  • Options
    Our song was co-written by the Swedish singer and is bottom, yet his own song is currently top. Europe really doesn't like us.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    What are the odds on the Iceland "song" getting more points than ours?
    Final Score: Iceland 234 United Kingdom 16
  • Options
    Just loved the reaction from the Swedish singer

Proper slap in the face moment getting so few votes
  • Options
    Our song was co-written by the Swedish singer and is bottom, yet his own song is currently top. Europe really doesn't like us.
    Think the 93 votes he just got says he's a shite song writer 
  • Options
    Norway won the UK popular vote and the overall popular vote. Who's for scrapping the juries?
  • Options
    He wrote two and had us over with the duff one . Glad he lost too.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Norway won the UK popular vote and the overall popular vote. Who's for scrapping the juries?
    Wasnt the jury vote downgraded a while back with more emphasis put on the people's vote of late?

i.e. to be fair in recent years we've done damned well from the jury whilst the people's vote continues to give us barely anything
  • Options
    He wrote two and had us over with the duff one . Glad he lost too.
    I thought they were both a little bit crap!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I've watched it for years.
    Think it will be a long time before I repeat the experience.
  • Options
    Will we be relegated ?
  • Options
    The winning song was just awful. No tune at all but was odds-on to win before tonight. I really do not understand what people vote for?
     I reckon we've come last more times than we've won it now. 
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    The winning song was just awful. No tune at all but was odds-on to win before tonight. I really do not understand what people vote for?
     I reckon we've come last more times than we've won it now. 
    and stole lyrics from Amy Winehouse
  • Options
    I honestly don't know why we bother, we should just send some joke act to mock the whole competition, I thought that was what Scooch was?   Just send Mr Blobby, Jilted John or Donny Tourette
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Eurovision isn't the same now, as too many of the acts this year were the products of X-factor/Voice type programmes across the continent, singing safe Euro pop and ballads, with worthy lyrics about equality etc

The last Dutch winner shows how things have changed, it's a lot duller these days. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI78Bqp6z6g

• Options
    Biggest noise of the night was when the Cyprus judge said "And the twelve points go to...….." and the whole audience shouted out Greece, before he could.

1loved the Icelandic protest as well. Got a bigger reaction than their song.

• Options
    I reckon Eurovision UK should go into Administration and start next year's competition on minus 12 points
  • Options

Brilliant -

The UK's last-placed Eurovision Song Contest entry has had its score lowered by five points, organisers say.

A revision of scores means Michael Rice's song Bigger Than Us picked up only 11 points from Saturday's final.

The contest said an incorrect calculation had been used to create a "substitute" set of points after the Belarusian jury was dismissed.