Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any reaction thus far?

From the perennially absent Duchatalet, surely we could have expected some comment or another by now?

Comments

• From the perennially absent Duchatalet, surely we could have expected some comment or another by now?
    Tuesday, always when LDT comes back from Belgium
  • From the perennially absent Duchatalet, surely we could have expected some comment or another by now?
    Such as ‘if only I had bought that club instead’ ?
  • Surprised he hasn't slagged off the fans for the pitch invasion.
  • I've got a horrible feeling he'll see the pitch invasion and think the allez,allez ,allez was duchatalet, duchatalet, duchatalet and we all love him now.
  • He's writing a congratulatory note to the club and manager ... of Sunderland as we speak
  • edited May 2019
    He is probably trying to find out how CARD organised that post season rave at the Valley last Friday. He suspects some of the players might have been there as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hes still counting the Till Receipts ! give him time .
  • I must say, as things stand, it’s pretty appalling that he’s yet to make a comment.
  • I must say, as things stand, it’s pretty well as expected that he’s yet to make a comment.

• He's saving it until next Monday when he refuses to renew Bowyer's contract because we haven't been promoted or because we have.
  • edited May 2019
    I must say, as things stand, it’s pretty appalling that he’s yet to make a comment.
    Not really mate it's par for the course from the old scrote he doesn't give a toss about us and the feeling is mutual JSTCAFRO.
  • Wouldn't expect one now and if we do go up it would then be done through gritted yellow teeth.
  • He's saving it until next Monday when he refuses to renew Bowyer's contract because we haven't been promoted or because we have.
    Could top up being the other way round if we get promoted.
    Bowyer might get a blinding offer elsewhere.
    I shall look out onto the pitch Saturday and think might be lucky if we have 4 of them players here next season.
    F@cking enjoy Sunday because whether we go up or remain in league 1 this time next week bowyer could be gone and loads of players on the verge of leaving.