Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

women's team axed

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Let's see how long we can keep a "Keefy Bonas' Defunct Army!" thread going.

One condition though. You're only allowed to post if you've seen the gals play 10 times or more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Let's see how long we can keep a "Keefy Bonas' Defunct Army!" thread going.

One condition though. You're only allowed to post if you've seen the gals play 10 times or more.

What about the plastic Armchair supporters who have seen every cup final on TV but never actually see them play live?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Let's see how long we can keep a "Keefy Bonas' Defunct Army!" thread going.

tumbleweed.jpg
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

What about the plastic Armchair supporters who have seen every cup final on TV but never actually see them play live?

They got over 20k turn up for the last final you know. Gate receipts of £5.70 apparently.
  • Options
    apparently the ladies team away support is similar in numbers to the mens team
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]apparently the ladies team away support is similar in numbers to the mens team[/quote]

Do you think the CAFC away support will be doubled, now the ladies team do not exist?
  • Options
    I think it's about time this got bumped up to the top again. There haven't been enough comments yet for my liking.
  • Options
    It was on Women's hour on Radio Four this morning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It was on Women's hour on Radio Four this morning.

Out of interest, does that by definition mean that the other 23 hours of the day are "Men's hours" on radio 4?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It was on Women's hour on Radio Four this morning.[/quote]

Out of interest, does that by definition mean that the other 23 hours of the day are "Men's hours" on radio 4?[/quote]

No, it's the F******** Archers and Desert Island Discs. The Mrs left the radio tuned to R4 in the car. Drove off and they were talking about it.

BBC London for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2007
    Ha ha - I bet you just LOVED that!
    Did you do that bizarre thing where you instinctively put your foot down in order to get away from the noise of something you don't want to hear? - even though it's your own car stereo!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Not going to trick me like that. I wouldn't break a speed limit ; - )