Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HELP PLease - can't checkout - all done now thank you

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
Need some help please- in checkout page it won't load, tried many times without success. 

Comments

• I had that trouble and got my mate to buy instead. No idea what was wrong. Cookies?
  • Cookies enabled so not sure.  Tried logging in on phone instead of pc and am now in another queue
  • Need some help please- in checkout page it won't load, tried many times without success. 
    Have you ticked all the checkboxes?
  • Need some help please- in checkout page it won't load, tried many times without success. 
    Do I have to assign owners?
    Don't think so, but maybe worth a try?

It's just that I vaguely remember months ago being stuck at one point, because I hadn't clicked on one of the boxes on the screen (the confirming transaction type boxes)
  • I'm sure I'm ticking everything.  Getting so frustrated as been online so long.  Can't get through on phone.  Nothing ever easy with Charlton
    I had the same. Managed to do it on the 10th attempt. 
  • Are you using Edge as your browser? If so, use something different.
  • cafcpolo said:
    Are you using Edge as your browser? If so, use something different.
    I am using edge.  Tried I/E but had to start in queue again
  • I had issues with Edge for semi final. Went to checkout, it refreshed itself then bombed out. I hit refresh then the same thing kept happening. Went on to IE and worked first time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a similar problem yesterday; the form for inputting card details for payment doesn't work (tried using two different browsers), so even if I did get onto the site to get the tickets (there's a rather substantial queue atm), I wouldn't be able to actually buy them online.

Which leaves me the phone route.  I suppose I might get through this evening!

So, not much chance of me getting tickets, then!

• Trouble is you start afresh in the queue
    You should only have to assign if you are buying more than 6 tickets. Having said that it is a good idea to assign to other red card holders as they will then be allocated loyalty points. 
    You need to tick the accept T&C box. 
    Google Chrome seemed to allow everything easily yesterday if that is a problem with Edge. 
  • I changed to Chrome and although I had to wait in a new queue I did eventually get in and completed the transaction successfully.
  • Double 16, if you hit 16, then double 8, etc. etc.
  • Blimey, got a window of opportunity, went for it and was able to pay directly with a card without registering it....confusing, but successful - wahey!
  • Double 16, if you hit 16, then double 8, etc. etc.
    What ?
  • I spent 2 and a half hours altogether this morning.  luckily I'm on leave from work!