Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chairman helps out with Play-off ticket sales

Comments

• Options
    Hey Roland, mind your step there old chap!
  • Options

Slipping on ice - or dancing?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

He's got new shoes!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Break a neck there, Roland. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Born to be wild.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Born to be wild.
    Born to be a tightwad twat
  • Options

Can you imagine our current owner doing the same
    Some of us are still sweeping up after the promises made (in good faith) back then. Happy to help out today in securing tickets for true Addicks. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019

I clearly remember talking to Martin when getting our tickets. I had to buy 10 tickets and had a blank cheque from my dad to pay for it all. I was shitting it that I'd be queuing for hours to only get to the front and they'd ask for the guarantee card which I didn't have and then we'd sell out and I'd have let everyone down. Martin reassured me telling me if that happens say "you spoke to Martin Simons, the Chairman, and he said it was okay". That made the next couple of hours a lot more relaxing for me. Top guy.
    What is this cheque you talk of ?

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I clearly remember talking to Martin when getting our tickets. I had to buy 10 tickets and had a blank cheque from my dad to pay for it all. I was shitting it that I'd be queuing for hours to only get to the front and they'd ask for the guarantee card which I didn't have and then we'd sell out and I'd have let everyone down. Martin reassured me telling me if that happens say "you spoke to Martin Simons, the Chairman, and he said it was okay". That made the next couple of hours a lot more relaxing for me. Top guy.
    What is this cheque you talk of ?

:smile:
    I've got three little one's from the NS&I (PSBs to us) to pay in  ;)