Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential Spare Tickets Available.

Hi i'm awaiting hospitality confirmation from Wembley, so hopefully it goes through, will have 8 spare tickets, 

The ones i've got are in Level 1 area 123 row 26.

I've got 5 Adults - £80 each
1 x under 22 - £60
1 x under 17 - £40
1 x over 65 - £45

Total = 8 tickets - £545 (Booking fees not included or to be charged).

I want to sell these as a job lot if i am successful with the hospitality @ Wembley, i know its a lot to pay for someone to pay out but i will donate the £545 to the Charlton upbeats.

If you are genuinely interested , and want to go on a reserve please inbox me Asap by 8pm tonight , or i will return them back to the club.

Thanks MIA

* Disclaimer please note i'm awaiting conformation from Wembley, before i let go of them!

Comments

• Options
    You wont get a refund from the club. They messed up my tickets and refused me a refund. I had to buy extra set of tickets elsewhere in stadium.
  • Options
    Now gone, Thankyou.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your generosity, @Mendonca In Asdas! We can't stress how grateful we are. Contributions like this make a huge difference to the Upbeats programme. Please email fundraising@cact.org.uk if you have any questions.

CACT is also selling worn & signed t-shirts from April's Upbeats Walk. They are available from £5 on eBay (auctions close from 3.30pm today!). All proceeds will go to the Upbeats. There are shirts worn and signed by Joe Aribo, Josh Cullen, Naby Sarr, Lyle Taylor, Krystian Bielik, Chris Solly, George Lapslie, Ben Reeves, Jonny Williams and Ben Purrington. You can find them here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Upbeats+Shirt&_sacat=0 (all bids gratefully received).
  • Options
    Lovely gesture @Mendonca In Asdas

Nice work.
  • Options
    Top man MIA, what an amazing gesture.   Have a cracking day and enjoy the hospitality, you deserve it.
  • Options
    What a generous gesture MIA. Enjoy the hospitality (don't eat too many prawn sarnies) and let's hope we win - just for you!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I have 1adult and 1under 17 ticket,  (Cat 2 tickets) Block 141.  If anyone is interest face value £93.00.
    Seated together.