Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will Roland be watching?

Imagine RD is getting very excited. Has he booked his tickets yet?

Comments

• Options
    Over Driesen’s shoulder while hanging out the back of the little rent boy
  • Options
    He will be in his padded cell
  • Options
    Probably sitting with his fingers crossed hoping that we lose!
  • Options
    Easy answer really..."He won't be"...!!!
  • Options
    I believe the Undead don’t like daylight, so I would imagine viewing will be later on Catch Up whilst hanging upside down in the crypt.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Got a seat in block 134, wants to prove that most of the supporters love him,  after all.. he only has to worry about the 2%

All the hard work and unity he has brought to our club to get us to the play-off final,

A moment for him to saviour to see his beloved Charlton stepping out onto the Wembley turf

• Options
    3blokes said:
    I believe the Undead don’t like daylight, so I would imagine viewing will be later on Catch Up whilst hanging upside down in the crypt.
    I would imagine he will be in his shed, amaretto biscuits at hand and the only way he will realise what might have been will be because the ants will have rigged up a small live feed which displays, through his contact lenses directly onto his retinas. 

Assuming he still has retinas. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably doesn't even know we're at Wembley on Sunday. 

If we win he probably won't even know until next season's fixtures are released.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for him to congratulate his manager and players on the website! The tool is a total waste of space.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for him to congratulate his manager and players on the website! The tool is a total waste of space.
    The weirdest owner of a football club/business.... throughout history.

Has absolutely no respect for the "customers" fanbase in the slightest.

If he does sell up after we possibly get promoted....I just don't want the old bastard to benefit from it.

What does it say if he almost becomes close to breaking even? 

You can just be a c*nt but still get away with it and have minimal loss?

Thanks EFL....

Such a terrible example. He's had countless amounts of opportunities to sell.

He told Jim White to shut up when he got asked how much he wants for the club...
  • Options
    Post on FB saying security at Wembley have been told Duchebag is going to be attending and security has been upped 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Post on FB saying security at Wembley have been told Duchebag is going to be attending and security has been upped 
    No way is that going to happen. He has said, he has no interest in us!
  • Options
    He’ll be there for 2% of the game.
  • Options
    his back
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Why would “Wembley “ up their security? I’m sure it’s pretty good anyway. It’s not like he’s Sheikh Mansour or someone important? 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    May just have been idle gossip but was told by someone I happened to meet in a local pub on Sat (who claimed to have ST in directors' box) that Duche had demanded 50 tickets for Wembley. 

I really would not put it past him. In his deluded world, he has silenced the 2% vinegar pissers / bitter employees / soft terrorists.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will probably turn up at The Valley and wonder why no one else is there
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    sammy391 said:
    May just have been idle gossip but was told by someone I happened to meet in a local pub on Sat (who claimed to have ST in directors' box) that Duche had demanded 50 tickets for Wembley. 

I really would not put it past him. In his deluded world, he has silenced the 2% vinegar pissers / bitter employees / soft terrorists.
    I don’t ‘think’ there’s such a thing as a season ticket in the Directors box.....don’t quote me on that but I have certainly never heard of such a ticket, and as far as I know there isn’t one.
    Tickets for the directors box are normally issued on a match to match basis and they aren’t for sale......of course some directors, sponsors and club officials have tickets/ passes issued for a season long period but they are not actually season tickets as we would normally understand the term.
    I think the guy may have been having you on if he said he had a ‘season ticket’ for the directors box and if he was BS’ing you about that, then there’s every possibility he was BS’ing you about the 50 tickets at Wembley.
    Maybe Airman can verify my understanding as I’m not 100% certain?

• Options
    He will be in a room on his own with boxes of Kleenex on his feet wearing an adult diaper. 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

I don’t think there’s such a thing as a season ticket in the Directors box.....don’t quote me on that but I have never heard of such a ticket.
    Tickets for the directors box are issued on a match to match basis and they aren’t for sale......of course some directors and club officials have passes issued for a season long period but they are not actually season tickets.
    I think the guy was having you on if he said he had a season ticket for the directors box and if he was BS’ing you about that, then there’s every possibility he was BS’ing you about the 50 tickets at Wembley.
    By the way, you said on Saturday.....I guess you meant Friday after the game?
    Im pretty sure a friend of a friend did have some sort of season ticket / pass where he was in the directors box all season , obviously paid a lot of money for it , around 10 years or so ago at a guess cos I remember when we’d sponsored a game bumping in to him in there
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It was through a company I believe so more a turn of phrase. I believe his source was inside the club. But then I really don't know if he was being wound up or was winding me up. Not sure what the point of the latter would be as I don't even know his name.
  • Options
    It was through a company I believe so more a turn of phrase. I believe his source was inside the club. But then I really don't know if he was being wound up or was winding me up. Not sure what the point of the latter would be as I don't even know his name.
    Well that’s possible I guess.....but I doubt the company actually paid for them, they’d be comps given as part of a business deal they may have had with the club.
  • Options
    Gotta love that spelling....
  • Options
    ffs talksport use a dictionary or spellcheck 
  • Options
    I think they meant to say "BELLEND LIKE ME"