Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Block 530. Give us a wave

124»

Comments

• Options
    I thought the 100/1 was short mate. Might have to have a quid on this also
  • Options
    Block 552 up in the Gods on the half-way line near the Sunderland fans, GIVE US A WAVE. 

Anyone?

Hello?
  • Options
    I can't see Sunderland scoring three to be honest. I had 5 minutes this morning and hastily printed off a couple of 530 squadron t-shirts after finding a couple of blank ones in the cupboard. They are size L. Just before the game, I'm going to get my son to throw them behind us. We are reasonably near the front of the block. I won't print any more, so they will be suitably exclusive.
  • Options
    I can't see Sunderland scoring three to be honest. I had 5 minutes this morning and hastily printed off a couple of 530 squadron t-shirts after finding a couple of blank ones in the cupboard. They are size L. Just before the game, I'm going to get my son to throw them behind us. We are reasonably near the front of the block. I won't print any more, so they will be suitably exclusive.
    An obscure one for the museum.

Will have to go in there along with a printed copy of this thread and @Dave2l 's betting slip
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Wilma said:
    I'm also in block 530 :-)
    Are Fred, Barney and Betty coming too? 😉

ps. Ignore if too young to remember the Flintstones. 
    A little known fact. 

The Arabs in Iraq don't like the Flintstones. 
    But the Arabs in Abu Dhabi Do. 

Sorry I'll get my coat. 
    How old are you Rambo?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
     530... LETS BE HAVIN YOU
  • Options
    I'd remove that if I were you. Someone could photo that & get in before you.
  • Options
    Listen to you lot, banging on about block 530.

Whereas the first rule of Block 528...

• Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Block 552 up in the Gods on the half-way line near the Sunderland fans, GIVE US A WAVE. 

Anyone?

Hello?
    In row 1 of 552.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Block 533 front row! I’ll be the bloke you see falling over the railing as I shouldn’t have gone to the pub beforehand, when you suffer from a fear of heights 👍🏻
  • Options
    Here’s a thought :

530 Block
    530 Block
    530 Block
    WEM- BER -LEEEE!
  • Options
    I I've seen a huge pair of Tits.

Only in block 530
  • Options
    Do appreciate whoever was lobbing those 530 brigade shirts, and the lads at the front screaming to get the rest going. I think it was us who won Charlton the game, definitely saw Bauer look at us before scoring. 

• Options
    Well done to the two blokes on my row who decided to go to the toilet at 90 mins and missed the winner! 
  • Options
    Valley Floyed came on

@3blokes nearly cried.

Well actually he didn't. He was just a bit surprised. 
  • Options
    Sorry we couldn't distribute more t-shirts. But the ones we did are definitely limited editions!