Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunday Meet at The Green Man

2»

Comments

• Options
    If @LeeCAFCmac doesn’t work for or own the Green Man then I’m Reuben Agboola 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Joined 18th May first discussion. The boss has your number 
  • Options
    Is that the same Pub featured in the film with Alastair Sim and George Cole.
  • Options
    Thinking of drinking in the pubs allocated to Sunderland as they can't sell all their tickets. 
    Massive my arse. 
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂

I certainly don't own the pub haha 
    I live in Cornwall now and travelling to see the game with my brother in law 
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂

I certainly don't own the pub haha 
    I live in Cornwall now and travelling to see the game with my brother in law 
    What you reckon Reuben?
  • Options
    Thinking of drinking in the pubs allocated to Sunderland as they can't sell all their tickets. 
    Massive my arse. 
    Correct, your bottom is big.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    How do i ask questions that can be answered easily by going on google?

Roll on Monday...
    Tried that. 
    Doesn’t tell me anywhere if they sell real ale! 
    This is very important for feck sake!!!!
    ;-)
    https://whatpub.com/pubs/MDX/11972/green-man-hotel-wembley

Yes, but it's a Greene King pub so probably nothing exciting!

Better than anything I get here!
    Thank you x
    Oy!
    Come on. 
    If you’re a real ale lover, rural Ireland is hard work. 
    Am lucky that West Cork Brewery set up just after we landed. Sherkin Lass is gorgeous but I do miss my ale. 
  • Options
    One Security Guard I spoke to said that we were by far the best / well behaved Supporters they've had down at the Green Man for a long time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One Security Guard I spoke to said that we were by far the best / well behaved Supporters they've had down at the Green Man for a long time
    He probably says that to every set of supporters they have in
  • Options
    He probably says that to every set of supporters they have in
    He really didnt like Millwall fans
  • Options
    The green man had Tranmere on Saturday, winners.
    Us yesterday, winners.
    Villa today, winning.
    Does that mean that we were all at the same end of the stadium? I saw that Villa were, no idea about Tranmere.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Us yesterday, winners.
    Villa today, winning.
    Does that mean that we were all at the same end of the stadium? I saw that Villa were, no idea about Tranmere.
    Nope; Tranmere were at the other end
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Us yesterday, winners.
    Villa today, winning.
    Tranmere was the opposite side. Us and Villa were in the West side.
  • Options
    Also the Green Man had the Newport fans on Saturday

• Options
    I made a bad call going to the green Man  before the game.  Got there & it was absolutely rammed.  Queued for about 10 minutes just to get in,  then queued 20 minutes for a beer,  got to the front of the queue to be told they'd ran out of beer ! 

Left there with the raging hump as had wasted half hour valuable drinking time . Ended up having a few beers at the bar of tgi's in the shopping centre. Wasn't too packed & much easier to get served! 
  • Options
    Not forgetting I also needed a Sherpa to help me get up that bloody hill!
  • Options
    We got off at Kilburn, nNorth London Tavern. A few Charlton and Sunderland fans had the same idea, very pleasant, no queuing for drink, seats if you wanted them and only 5 minutes to Wembley Park. 
  • Options
    Got in the green man for 10.30, was fine until 11.30 then it started getting mobbed, I thought the pubs on the way to the green man would all be Charlton but we’re all Sunderland some of them were pretty mouthy to which my reply was try not to shit in any fountains, agree with others the Qing for beers was ridiculous we started doubling, left there about 1.30 and got a couple of cans and stood outside soaking the atmosphere up.

went back afterwards where only 1 outside bar was open so was pretty busy, but soon died down 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Urinals were disgusting. How much money have they been making recently and can’t even fix one that’s overflowing.
  • Options
    The urinals were blocked because some tossers put toilet roll on the wastes, for once we cannot our the blame on any others as it was only Charlton fans in there