Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Great stuff

Hi Huddersfield fan here
Congratulations on the promotion, truely deserved it, enjoy rest of your bank holiday im sure you will
See you next season !

Comments

• Hi Huddersfield fan here
    Congratulations on the promotion, truely deserved it, enjoy rest of your bank holiday im sure you will
    See you next season !
    Cheers. Good luck next season but I’m looking forward to asking Karlan what’s the score when we’re 3-0 up at the Valley in August... :-)
    See you next season !
    Cheers. Good luck next season but I’m looking forward to asking Karlan what’s the score when we’re 3-0 up at the Valley in August... :-)
    Haha we'll see mate, we'll take lyle taylor away from you too ;-)
    See you next season !
    Not a chance 
    See you next season !
    Hi Huddersfield fan here
    See you next season !
    Well you started well..... then you .....
    See you next season !
    well this went well  :p
    See you next season !
    Yep especially as he's leaving you already!
  • edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hi Huddersfield fan here
    See you next season !
    Good, Lazy shit, 15m is a steal from anyone thats buying him 
    I wish we had a lazy shit with 18 goals. Without him, you could have been bottom!
  • edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hi Huddersfield fan here
    See you next season !
    Good, Lazy shit, 15m is a steal from anyone thats buying him 
    I wish we had a lazy shit with 18 goals. Without him, you could have been bottom!
    but we're not so we are ok, ta ra
  • Ta ra chuck 
  • Sponsored links:

• I miss the good old days of AFKAs banning messages
  • I'm intrigued to know why someone waits nine years to post their first comment. 
  • Chizz said:
    I'm intrigued to know why someone waits nine years to post their first comment. 
    I’m more intrigued to know how Huddersfield have managed to remain unbeaten in those nine years.