Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Open Top Bus Parade Around Charlton?

Any chance of,one happening, I’m in!!!

Comments

• Options
    I hope not 
  • Options
    It’s league one sheesh....
  • Options
    Next season
  • Options
    Really hope not 
  • Options
    I doubt it would be as bad as barnsleys 10 people showing up but I dont think it would work all the same.
  • Options
    I assume it would have been announced already if there was to be one. Tomorrow would have been the logical day for it
  • Options
    Trotters Tours 
  • Options
    Problem is we will need to do it soon as we won't have half the team today plus the coaching staff unless Roland's pulls his finger out.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope so. I want to celebrate this about ten times. 

Why would anyone not want to celebrate???
    Can we celebrate with a beer though?

😉
  • Options
    Yes please, it’s a better achievement than when Sheff Weds came second and made/bought their own trophy ! 
  • Options
    Why is it a better achievement than coming second?

• Options
    Works for me. 
  • Options
    I can make an attempt at justifying it though. If you come second you haven’t actually won anything, there’s no trophy (I’m sure I’m right in saying that Sheffield Wednesday bought themselves a trophy when they came second to us) you were just the second best team in the league. 

This is of course different to winning the playoffs as they playoffs are in their own right a competition, which we won yesterday, so it would make sense for us to celebrate in the customary manner.

Either way I don’t think it’s going to happen.
  • Options
    Personally I’d prefer it to be in Belgium. Two birds-one stone. 
  • Options
    I expect Roly is planning it right now. No expense spared.