Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#CharltonvHomophobia tournament at The Valley.

There is free entry at The Valley this evening to watch this year's #CharltonvHomophobia tournament. Teams playing include @CAFC_PV, @CharltonInvicta, @UniofGreenwich, @CADFC_Official, a team from the RAF and a team of journalists.  https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cebe2e32ce5a/free-entry-at-the-valley-this-evening-for-charlton-v-homophobia-tournament … #cafc

Comments

• Options
    "We must be robust in our challenge to all forms of homophobic behaviour in and around the football environment." Club legend @pmorts will take charge of the @CAFC_PV in tonight's fourth annual #CharltonvHomophobia tournament at The Valley.

• Options
    I would have gone but didn't know.
  • Options
    What price can I get on homophobia 2-0?
  • Options
    Chatted to both Jonny Williams and Morts. Both came across as top blokes. I'm still buzzing.

I f*ing love Charlton Athletic!
  • Options
    I’m here, and so is Jonny Williams! Apparently his brother is playing for one of the teams.

Just saw @LouisMend get asked for a selfie by a young girl :lol:
    First time for everything!

Was a great event and the Proud Valiants were deserved winners.

The Journalists team's drought in front of goal has now stretched to three years. 
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    The Journalists team's drought in front of goal has now stretched to three years. 
    Nearly as long as Josh Parker's?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    LouisMend said:
    Nearly as long as Josh Parker's?

Nothing beats attacking your own players, eh? Isn't it the best!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would there be any interest in a museum or Charlton Life team in this next year?
  • Options
    Played on the Proud Valiants team - was such a great evening. Jonny WIlliams being there was an added bonus! Top guy.
    Glad it went well.
  • Options
    Would there be any interest in a museum or Charlton Life team in this next year?
    I dunno, after you've attracted the star power of Louis Mendez that seems like a tough step down...
  • Options
    I could be in a museum team. I'm history as a player.