Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Days 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:
    I'm potentially taking my wife up to Manchester for a work conference in september, if Charlton are in the North East that day I've told her I'll be going so someone like Blackburn / Leeds / Wigan for me

I'd do Preston too but have already been to Deepdale
    So you're going to leave your wife in the North West, while Charlton are playing in the North East? 
    Haha dont tempt me to do that either ;)
  • Options
    Beardface said:

Why is there such a big difference between us and Millwall?

We're about 4-5 miles apart, so how can the overall total be 450 miles difference?

What am i missing?
    Millwall only get three quarters of the way to the ground before they're arrested. 
    F**king brilliant!!
  • Options
    Cardiff
    swansea
    hull
    stoke

Are 4 I’d like too tick off, depends if any are midweek.
  • Options
    I'm surprised to find that the only ones I haven't been to are:

Barnsley
    Cardiff
    Preston
    Swansea
  • Options
    Excited to see who we’re playing around Christmas and New Year as those will hopefully be my first games in over two years. How much I’ve missed it!
  • Options
    season starts 3rd august reckon there will be a friday night game on the 2nd. 

fixtures out 20th june cant wait already.
  • Options
    Excited to see who we’re playing around Christmas and New Year as those will hopefully be my first games in over two years. How much I’ve missed it!
    Hopefully a London derby for Boxing Day and not some far flung destination like Coventry again! 
  • Options

Good shout - away to Fulham on Friday 2nd will be our first match. 
  • Options
     no games these weekends:
    • September 7
    • October 12
    • November 16
    • March 28 
    • International breaks.
  • Options

At Edgbaston on the 3rd August. Really hoping that either we are moved for Sky or it's a dull away game that I wouldn't want to go to!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
     no games these weekends:
    • September 7
    • October 12
    • November 16
    • March 28 
    • International breaks.
    Cool - I’m in the US for that November date so won’t miss a game. 
  • Options
    I say no matter who we get away first let’s make it a sellout regardless. 
  • Options

I'm guessing that'll be Leeds then
  • Options
    So if anyone has any spares 1 adult & under 11 for Leeds away...cheers...😉
  • Options
    Never been to Stoke City, would be nice to do it in style. If only there was a way.....

: - )
    Never mind the Day Trippers @bobmunro don't forget your mates  ;).
  • Options
    Quite a few relatively local midlands and yorkshire grounds for me next season. Hoping most will be on a Saturday but expecting some won't be. My list includes:
    Hull
    Forest (I work in Nottingham so a must for me!)
    Derby
    Leeds
    Wednesday
    Barnsley
    Huddersfield

Also hoping to get to Stoke with my daughter who lives close by.
  • Options
    Careful you don't take Cambridges' ticket
  • Options
    if a lot from this season keep on and we go alright can see us selling out a few, glad i have built up some loyalty points and with vg i should be okay for most matches. 

brentford and qpr  

are the only 2 i cant see making general sale. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Oh I can get you tickets, might be in the kop end (Don Revie stand) though with some hairy arsed Yorkshire men  ;).
  • Options
    Stoke and Hull the only ones I've not done but will likely go to quite a few as my son has only done 3 or 4 in this division. Could be an expensive season, especially if RD finally sells up as I will need to buy 2 season tickets too !!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Oh I can get you tickets, might be in the cop end though with some hairy arsed Yorkshire men  ;).
    Sounds like I'm coming with you then...😳,il leave the littleun at home with the mrs...🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    Huddersfield... Mrs family live up there
  • Options
    Might be best to wait for Sky to bugger about with the fixture list before finalising plans. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Hull
    Barnsley
    Stoke
    Swansea

are my missing ticks.

i need stoke and swansea so they are nailed on to be midweek!
    I reckon you might just be able to do Stoke away on a Tuesday night, not sure about Swansea.
    Last train back from Swansea midweek is way before the game would end. I remember looking into it for the Checkatrade game there last season. Even with a 7pm ko it still wasn't doable. Anyway, Swansea is my only missing Champo ground so I'll be there regardless. 
  • Options
    Planning my first trip to the valley in November or early December. Would love to do a home and an away game. Home on Saturday, away on Tuesday would be amazing but we'll see how the fixtures fall. June 20th can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    Only ones not done:

Stoke
    Swansea
    West Brom

Will do all three pending they’re a Saturday and Millwall, Brentford, QPR, Leeds and Sheff Wed.

Didn’t even give this a thought until BFG did the business. 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Planning my first trip to the valley in November or early December. Would love to do a home and an away game. Home on Saturday, away on Tuesday would be amazing but we'll see how the fixtures fall. June 20th can't come soon enough!
    You’ll love it.

Assuming you’ll be staying in London it might be easier to have an away on Saturday, home on Tuesday combination.

Also remember to wait for Sky to make changes to the fixtures as this will be a bigger factor in the Championship than it has been in L1, I’m not sure when those dates are confirmed. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Never been to Stoke City, would be nice to do it in style. If only there was a way.....

: - )
    C’mon @bobmunro get us a box ;-)
  • Options
    Acab said:
    I say no matter who we get away first let’s make it a sellout regardless. 
    I'd have a heart attack if we sold out Boro,Wigan Blackburn ,Preston, Huddersfield or Barnsley 
  • Options
    Barnsley, Huddersfield, Hull, Leeds, Boro and Sheffield Wednesday will be definites, Derby, Forest and Wigan a strong chance. Hopefully the away games fall on my weekends off but if not I’ll bully some younger screw to cover my shift.