Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is he?

If we can identify him, we should buy him his season ticket next year....

Comments

• That would be a nice touch mate, and I would happily contribute.
  • If we can identify him I will set up a collection.....
  • edited May 2019
    Put it on readytogo. They'll help.
  • Great idea 
  • Will be in for that as well @Cardinal Sin
  • RedRyan said:
    Sunderland fans will argue about anything won't they?!
  • His Mum and Dad were close by doing the same. His Mum was in bits crying her eyes out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think he'll be able to buy his own season, he can afford to smoke FFS.
    The lad in the Sunderland kit, not the guy below with the beard.
  • only once roland has gone
  • Rudders22 said:
    His Mum and Dad were close by doing the same. His Mum was in bits crying her eyes out. 
    I’m going to sound harsh - really harsh - I saw the lad as I was leaving Wembley and it’s a lovely gesture, but why were they putting themselves through that when it was clearly causing them distress? 
  • DRAddick said:
    Nice gesture, but The Valley is a bit of a trek to expect a sunderland kid to do every week.
    I know but it's the least we can do 😂
  • se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    His Mum and Dad were close by doing the same. His Mum was in bits crying her eyes out. 
    I’m going to sound harsh - really harsh - I saw the lad as I was leaving Wembley and it’s a lovely gesture, but why were they putting themselves through that when it was clearly causing them distress? 
    Erm, isn’t that called strength of character?
    Maybe, I’m just super cynical and assume that most things like this are done for social media fame! 
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Maybe, I’m just super cynical and assume that most things like this are done for social media fame! 
    Even that old munter curling one out in the fountain?!?
    Considered attractive in the north!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd happily throw a few quid at that.
  • RedRyan said:
    Sunderland fans will argue about anything won't they?!

Some of the comments on there are brilliant, typed just as they would say it in their neck of the woods:

"On another thread you come across as a decent bloke, on here you are gannin on like a fucking tit"

"You are having an absolute mare here like son, fucking hell gan to bed."

• edited May 2019
    At the girl in the fountain? Crack on mate
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    It's a mating ritual in Sunderland. 
  • Bliemy, cots of an U16 or Y18 season ticket at Sunderland for the coming season is cheaper than a good seat for the play-off final. If I can get in touch with his parents I will sort that and maybe get him a new shirt for next season.

Abolutely loved the "you are having a mare here like son, fucking hell gan to bed" response to Mr Negative on their forum. Pure poetry.
  • Keep us updated mate on how you get on.
    Be nice to get him something from the supporters off of here.
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Are we talking about some woman having a shit in a fountain ????
  • When I walked past the young lad, he was balling his eyes out. 
  • I am sorry but this is very over the top, yes well done to the young boy and his parents. But buy him a season ticket merely for not being a sore loser, yes it is a great quality in this world and deserves a lot of respect but not buy him a season ticket lol
  • At the girl in the fountain? Crack on mate
    Looking at the size of her, I think she just confused the fountain for a bidet.