Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sorry it is late

Welcome back you lot. 

Hope it's the start of Charlton getting back to the fans. 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back you lot. 

Hope it's the start of Charlton getting back to the fans. 

Cheers pal
  • Options
    Where’s our other absent Owls fan gone ? 
  • Options
    Thanks. Any free agents from you lot worth a look?
  • Options
    If you're willing to pay a lot for very little you can have your very own Almen Abdi... 
  • Options
    If you're willing to pay a lot for very little you can have your very own Almen Abdi... 
    In return, our entire club is up for a quid supposedly 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats a shop.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Oh c'mon Beds being an adopted Northerner you know we have to race the pigeons, clean out their loft and take the whippets for their exercise three times a day. To be honest I don't know how I manage to get so much time to post on here :wink:.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Oh c'mon Beds being an adopted Northerner you know we have to race the pigeons, clean out their loft and take the whippets for their exercise three times a day. To be honest I don't know how I manage to get so much time to post on here :wink:.
    You've also got to find the time to go back home and beat the wife etc.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:
    RedChaser said:
    You've also got to find the time to go back home and beat the wife etc.
    You must be joking she's got one hell of a rolling pin and that's why I only drink five pints so as to keep my wits about me.