Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A date for your diaries.

MONDAY 25th MAY 2020. 

Save the date. You probably do not own the 2020 diary or calendar yet. Write it on a piece of paper and stick it above the kitchen door. 

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFF FINAL, WEMBLEY.

charltonlad88 or whatever your name is, take note!!  

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Without meaning to disappoint, think the Championship play off final goes back to Saturday next season mate. 
    EFL website says:
    May 16th League 2 
    May 24th League 1
    May 25th Championship. 

Happy to be corrected though. 

Edit- Sorry, I cant add a link
  • Options
    Most Charlton fans know it’ll be at least 20 years till we go back to Wembley. 
  • Options
    Think it shifts to the Saturday due to Euros, Bank Hols in an odd year, Saturday in Tournament years, though could be mid July or a Thursday dinner when Qatar comes around. 
  • Options
    Just keep the bank holiday weekend free then you're covered. 
  • Options
    25May98 said:
    Without meaning to disappoint, think the Championship play off final goes back to Saturday next season mate. 
    EFL website says:
    May 16th League 2 
    May 24th League 1
    May 25th Championship. 

Happy to be corrected though. 

Edit- Sorry, I cant add a link
    Id be surprised... Euro 2020 will be right round the corner and Nations will surely want their players (there will no doubt be Championship players in squads) being called up as soon as possible what with the first games being on the 12th June
  • Options
    as @25May98 said, the EFL website does say 25th for the Championship game, although i guess these dates are subject to change.

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/april/key-dates-announced-ahead-of-201920-season/
  • Options
    I cant do that again...my strawberry wont take it....autos please Mr Bowyer and Aussie owner.
  • Options
    Think some posters are getting a little carried away - feet firmly on ground please people!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addick05 said:
    Think some posters are getting a little carried away - feet firmly on ground please people!

Whoooooooosh!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up @25May98 :D
    I thought that this thread was going to be our invitations to your wedding mate :wink:, how did the wedding go you was supposed to have been at? :naughty: