Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• It’s not real 
  • Well that answers that one then. Cheers.

• Looks like denmark kit 😂
  • Hoping for a switch to adidas personally. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Hoping for a switch to adidas personally. 
    Really excited for next season's kit.

• Happy to stay with Hummel, going back to Macron would be good too, of the big names, only Umbro would give us something original. 
  • Sponsored links:

• paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    My hometown team (St Albans City) are currently sponsored by Enter Shikari 
    I'd love to enter Shakira.
    😳😳 each to there own I guess,🤣
    You might want to re-read my post. 

• We've all seen the new kit, as expected its red.
  • Wish I could afford to be next season's shirt sponsor.

Just imagine.....

" FANNY " emblazoned over our lovely lads' shirts . 
    We’ve got a few of them playing for us.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:

You may need to realise I was putting a pun’ to your pun!!!. Did I really need to explain!🙄. Obviously others got the flippant post unlike yourself.keep up!!🤣😂
  • Wish I could afford to be next season's shirt sponsor.

Just imagine.....

" FANNY " emblazoned over our lovely lads' shirts . 
    We’ve got a few of them playing for us.

And a few posting on here.
  • paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:

You may need to realise I was putting a pun’ to your pun!!!. Did I really need to explain!🙄. Obviously others got the flippant post unlike yourself.keep up!!🤣😂

A cracking chest.
  • cfgs said:
    If that is real I am gutted I really like everything Hummel have done for us.
    I really like the designs but have been a bit let down by the quality. Especially some of this season's gear. Sponsor on the home shirt started peeling off after a month. Bought a pair of the sweat pants in the sale, first pair the badge came off within a week, they did replace it but after a few weeks the stitching has started coming undone.
  • I bought a hoodie, one of the best quality ones I own and I’ve got a fair few that cost a lot more.
  • edited May 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    In response to the questions on our supplier, I hope we stick with Hummel, they've put out nice kit after nice kit all with a personal touch. 

If you want to go back to catalogue shirts, sure let's go for Adidas or Nike etc... 
    So a kit needs player names embroidered on the arm pits, a QR code to take you to our website, 100 sword logos on the shoulders and the lyrics to Valley Floyd Road printed on the inside collar so we can intimidate the other team on a matchday?

For most of our history we wore literally plain red template shirts with "CAFC" stitched on them, including the 80s Adidas template CAFC shirts that go for over £100 when one pops up on ebay! Don't get the preference for wanting a ton of extra gubbins slapped all over a shirt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2021
    CAFCTrev said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    In response to the questions on our supplier, I hope we stick with Hummel, they've put out nice kit after nice kit all with a personal touch. 

If you want to go back to catalogue shirts, sure let's go for Adidas or Nike etc... 
    So a kit needs player names embroidered on the arm pits, a QR code to take you to our website, 100 sword logos on the shoulders and the lyrics to Valley Floyd Road printed on the inside collar so we can intimidate the other team on a matchday?

For most of our history we wore literally plain red template shirts with "CAFC" stitched on them, including the 80s Adidas template CAFC shirts that go for over £100 when one pops up on ebay! Don't get the preference for wanting a ton of extra gubbins slapped all over a shirt. 
    Now you're showing your age. 

It's nice to have a different kit to other clubs, it has nothing to do with intimidating opponents.

I don't get the point you're making with regards to the eBay cost? I and I suspect most others don't sell their shirts.
  • edited May 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Now you're showing your age. 

It's nice to have a different kit to other clubs, it has nothing to do with intimidating opponents.

I don't get the point you're making with regards to the eBay cost? I and I suspect most others don't sell their shirts.
    Im 37 and remember our old kits I guess, so.....?

I like the clean football shirt designs that Adidas produce, some of which I think would look pretty good with the Charlton badge and colours. In fact there's quite a large internet community of kits fans who take templates of suppliers and customise them for their own teams. 

Regarding the ebay comment, I was illustrating how template kits from the past can be fondly remembered and can actually look pretty good.
  • Chelsea's new kit for next season...

• it's like they've run out of ideas having to change kits every season, that's horrific
  • I like the Chelsea kit. Wouldn’t want it for CAFC though.