Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our CB's

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
So we now have

Diawarra
Bougherra
Fortune
McCarthy
Gibbs
New Boy Semedo

Surely two of Fortune, Gibbs, Diawara, Bougherra might be leaving?
Personally I can see Gibbs and Diawara leaving.

Comments

• Options
    Gibbs is a left back that can play Centre Back, so he may be seen more as back-up/competition to Thatcher. Diawara may leave if he is on a huge wage - otherwise I'd go for Fortune leaving as Pardew loaned him out last year, so obviously doesn't rate him.
  • Options
    The African Nations Cup could be a factor to consider if Souley and Bougie stay.

Gibbs is too much of a gamble fitnesswise so I think Fortune could well be needed.
  • Options
    Walton is also a Centre Back
  • Options
    Our CBs.....That's a big ten four....rubber duck....smokey....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Our CBs.....That's a big ten four....rubber duck....smokey....

hey, we've got an earwigging breaker. Are you in a big wheeler Solidgone ? 10-10 roger roger
  • Options
    ....er.....can't remember anymore of that CB chat nor did I use the CB, although my sister use to. I seem to recall a single being released called Convoy, perhaps thats were ten four and rubber duck came from. Did anybody on here use the CB when it was all the rage?
  • Options
    how weird, I was thinking about thta 1980 CB craze just the other day. I never had one but one of my mates did and remember (vaguely)bits and pieces.
  • Options
    Seemed to die a death when it became legal.
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]....er.....can't remember anymore of that CB chat nor did I use the CB, although my sister use to. I seem to recall a single being released called Convoy, perhaps thats were ten four and rubber duck came from. Did anybody on here use the CB when it was all the rage?

It has been replaced by web forums and the language is now:

"Dood", "Oi! Henry" and Belvedererere rhyming slang.
  • Options
    Yo Sco dood - the hands and knees are brown bread - fact - locked on!