Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Europa League

Comments

• Options
    Tough games for Wolves and Rangers.

Celtic, United and Arsenal (they've got 2 months to sort themselves out) should go through.

Must admit i thought the draw was seeded for group winners and Champions league drop outs but i guess not as Shakhtar have got Benfica.
  • Options
    I think it is seeded but priority goes to Europa league group winners

so the 12 group winners are seeded along with the 4 best 3rd place teams from the Champions League. 
    The other 4 3rd place teams become unseeded with the 12 group runners up 
  • Options
    I think Wolves will be confident of going through.
    Espanyol topped the group but it was one of the weakest imo and it’s gone under the radar a bit but they’re actually BOTTOM of La Liga at the minute
  • Options
    Why did the ref spend so long looking at the screen for the red in the United game it was a clear red card lol
  • Options
    Celtic saved by an 80th minute penalty 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Celtic saved by an 80th minute penalty 
    Or not Celtic score a penalty to make it 1-1 and probably send it to extra time, and Copenhagen go down the other end and go 2-1 ahead and Celtic need 2 goals
  • Options
    Arsenal will be lucky to get through tonight. Their passing has been awful.
  • Options
    3-1 Copenhagen and Celtic are out
  • Options
    C*ltic 3-1 down lol
  • Options
    Tough games for Wolves and Rangers.

Celtic, United and Arsenal (they've got 2 months to sort themselves out) should go through.

Must admit i thought the draw was seeded for group winners and Champions league drop outs but i guess not as Shakhtar have got Benfica.
    Easy for Wolves, Rangers and Man Utd in the end and tough for Celtic and Arsenal 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Basaksehir(Turkey)
    Basel(Switzerland)
    Copenhagen(Denmark
    Getafe(Spain)
    Inter(Italy)
    LASK(Austria)
    Leverkusen(Germany)
    Man Utd(England)
    Olympiakos(Greece)
    Rangers(Scotland)
    Roma(Italy)
    Sevilla(Spain)
    Shakhtar(Ukraine)
    Wolfsburg(Germany)
    Wolves(England)

15 of the 16 teams to qualify so far, Frankfurt are also 4-1 ahead after their 1st leg against Salzburg but the 2nd leg was postponed today due to high winds and will be played tomorrow 

• Options
    David Luiz at his finest there - bottling the opportunity to clear it for fear he might put it in his own net
  • Options
    Aubameyang. What a miss
  • Options
    What a miss by Aubameyang!
  • Options
    The defending for both their goals was non league level. Nothing changes at Arsenal no matter who’s in charge.
  • Options
    That was absolutely fucking hilarious. On so many levels. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Oh no. The Woolwich connection fails.
    Quel dommage. 😭 
  • Options
    Can't help but laugh at Arsenal's inadequacies. 
  • Options
    arsenal yet again bottle it. 

cant see them getting european football next year

top 4 aint gonna happen and they need 5 teams above them to start dropping like flies.
  • Options
    Went to bed with the hump when Aubangyournan scored.  Raging hump.

Woke up this morning, left the house put on Talksport and the ever so lovely Laura Woods and Ally McCoist were talking about Aubangyournan's miss.
    Hold up?  Did they lose?  There was like 5 mins left or something silly.  No, surely not.
    Googled.

I pissed my pants laughing on the way to the station.

Arsenal, Ladies & Gentlemen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Basaksehir v Copenhagen
    Olympiacos v Wolves
    Rangers v Leverkusen 
    Wolfsburg v Shakhtar
    Inter v Getafe 
    Sevilla v Roma
    Frankfurt v Basel
    LASK v Man Utd
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Woke up this morning, left the house put on Talksport and the ever so lovely Laura Woods and Ally McCoist were talking about Aubangyournan's miss.
    Hold up?  Did they lose?  There was like 5 mins left or something silly.  No, surely not.
    Googled.

quality post mate, although I bet you would love a bit of a boomerang to play for your lot even if Kane was fit.
  • Options
    Basaksehir v Copenhagen
    Olympiacos v Wolves
    Rangers v Leverkusen 
    Wolfsburg v Shakhtar
    Inter v Getafe 
    Sevilla v Roma
    Frankfurt/Salzburg v Basel
    LASK v Man Utd
    Be interesting to see if Wolves can do what Arsenal couldn't.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Googled.

quality post mate, although I bet you would love a bit of a boomerang to play for your lot even if Kane was fit.
    He'd make the bench.  We need cover for Kane ;)

In all seriousness, knew he'd be bloody good for them.  Wanted us to sign him for a couple of years after watching him play against us for Dortmund.  He really should be playing CL football.  Can't see Arsenal holding on to him but you never know.  They really do need to go all out to keep him.  Will be interesting to see how much the owners are willing to let Arteta spend in the next couple of windows.

Still cant believe they lost last night.  Thought they were pretty much nailed on to get to at least the semis where they'd end up facing Utd or Wolves.

• Options
    All Italian games suspended until April 3rd so no idea what is gonna happen to Europa League Games
  • Options
    So Sevilla v Roma and  Inter v Getafe both off today so the Europa Legaue is already behind schedule with those 2 matches no chance of the 2nd legs being played next week either as the ban of football in Spain and Italy will still be on.

Cant see either The Europa League or Champions League finishing this year.

There is a meeting on Tuesday and I reckon Uefa will cancel them both
  • Options
    The meeting will be about having a meeting about having a meeting.
  • Options
    just like most businesses then !
  • Options
    UEFA have announced that all Champions League and Europa League games next week are now off
  • Options
    Quarter final draw:

1. Wolfsburg/Shakhtar Donetsk v Eintracht Frankfurt/Basel

2. LASK/Manchester United v Istanbul Basaksehir/Copenhagen

3. Inter Milan/Getafe v Rangers/Bayer Leverkusen

4. Olympiakos/Wolves v Sevilla/Roma

All ties will be straight knockout with games played 10-11 August in Germany.