Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evening fixtures at The Valley

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    I thought you can watch all midweek fixtures now live on sky in the championship?
    You can watch all of them if access to red button, for those that don’t, you can only watch the main game. 

Well that’s how I’ve read it as anyway. I don’t own a telly, so can only watch main games down the pub. 
  • Options
    I thought you can watch all midweek fixtures now live on sky in the championship?
    You can watch all of them if access to red button, for those that don’t, you can only watch the main game. 

Well that’s how I’ve read it as anyway. I don’t own a telly, so can only watch main games down the pub. 
    Correct
  • Options
    Hopefully ESPN will stream that so that I can watch it while I’m “working”. 
  • Options
    No need to rush and subscribe to Sky Sports just yet then if we are only on the once so far and it’s a home game...not a penny more 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully ESPN will stream that so that I can watch it while I’m “working”. 
    Yeah we’ll get it on ESPN+. Well worth the $5 a month given that you get Serie A as well IMO.
  • Options
    No need to rush and subscribe to Sky Sports just yet then if we are only on the once so far and it’s a home game...not a penny more 
    Well we're definitely on more than once as already mentioned... ALL midweek League games of ours will be on SKY

Just remains to be seen if all others apart from Nottingham Forest are going to be on the main channel or whether they'll be on the red button
  • Options

Plenty of strams for 'red button' games.