Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cocks

2»

Comments

• Options
    If you don't have a foreskin you dont know what you're missing. Also doesn't take much to wash it so the cleanliness stuff is just nonsense put about by those who want to mutilate young boys. Obviously some need to be circumcised due to non retraction etc, but they are in the minority.
    I think this is my favourite ever post on this website. The opening line is genius.

When I was at uni in America, my mates were amazed that I wasn’t circumcised. It was often the topic of conversation in the showers after a game. However, the women didn’t seem to mind it.
    All tottenham fans?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    When guards in American prisons thoroughly search prisoners they look under a blokes foreskin...if they have one.
    Americans charge for every 'medical' practice, they must coin it from circumcisions, and to get the dosh they persuade parents it is a good idea, at probably $1000 a time. Probably free if you can find a Rabbi, I dunno.
    There is a famous Rugby song #my oneskin hangs down to my twoskin#, which they probably don't sing in America.
  • Options
    If you don't have a foreskin you dont know what you're missing. Also doesn't take much to wash it so the cleanliness stuff is just nonsense put about by those who want to mutilate young boys. Obviously some need to be circumcised due to non retraction etc, but they are in the minority.
    I think this is my favourite ever post on this website. The opening line is genius.

When I was at uni in America, my mates were amazed that I wasn’t circumcised. It was often the topic of conversation in the showers after a game. However, the women didn’t seem to mind it.
    Pull the other one.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It's a sad day when I realise I have contributed far more depth to the thread about dicks than the one about tits 

For the record, I care not if someone is circumcised or not, circumcision is a very common thing in the states, no idea why apart from maybe mine and Jim's theory about future proofing willies. I once watched someone pinch their windsock-esque foreskin while they were having a gauge so it filled up like a balloon and then let go. That was their on the go cleaning regime, they blasted all the Philadelphia knob cheese away in the urinal. 

Felt pretty low after watching that to be honest and wished I hadnt seen it 
  • Options
    Long and thin too far in Short and thick does the trick, So I’ve been told anyway.
  • Options
    When I lived in Woolwich many moons ago my next door neighbor got his tallywacker skin caught on his pants zipper, Went to St Nicholas hospital on a 99 bus with s towel over it accompanied by his embarrassed mother.
  • Options
    When I played football, towards the end of my career, the nickname my teammates gave me was 'Chopper'. I maintain it had nothing to do with the football, but what they saw in the showers afterwards! That's my story and I am sticking to it!
  • Options
    Long and thin too far in Short and thick does the trick, So I’ve been told anyway.
    By Justin..?
  • Options
    When I played football, towards the end of my career, the nickname my teammates gave me was 'Chopper'. I maintain it had nothing to do with the football, but what they saw in the showers afterwards! That's my story and I am sticking to it!
    Or the coke habit?
  • Options
    When I lived in Woolwich many moons ago my next door neighbor got his tallywacker skin caught on his pants zipper, Went to St Nicholas hospital on a 99 bus with s towel over it accompanied by his embarrassed mother.
    This one happened ro me as a kid. The hospital cut off my jeans leaving just the zip area. After much deliberation the doc decided to just pull the zip down REALLY FAST. I can still remember my pre-teen version of "FUUUUUCK". It was a similar seen that that of Ben Stiller in Something About Mary. Ouch is an understatement!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, not about my feathered friends this time. 

Inspired by the boobs thread I thought I’d start a knob one. So ladies (and gents) - large or small? Hairy? Circumcised? 

I’ll start. Following years of research (watching naked attraction) I would say the larger the knob the less the bloke bothers to try and do anything useful with it. They think it’s just enough to have a big one and that you should be grateful - nah. 
    "Hairy"? A hairy knob? 
  • Options