Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friendlies 2019(non Charlton)

2»

Comments

• edited July 2019

The reprobates from the SpannerBox drew 3-3 with a strong Real Sociedad team, with Ben Thompson and Connor Mahoney scoring a couple of belters.

Was it a full strength Sociedad side as i saw they played away at Forest less than 20 hours earlier?

Sociedad's side was:

Remiro, Zaldua, Illarramendi, Sagnan, Januzaj, Munoz, Zururuza, Isak, Odegaard, Le Normand, Djouahra.

• The reprobates from the SpannerBox drew 3-3 with a strong Real Sociedad team, with Ben Thompson and Connor Mahoney scoring a couple of belters.

Was it a full strength Sociedad side as i saw they played away at Forest less than 20 hours earlier?

Sociedad's side was:

Remiro, Zaldua, Illarramendi, Sagnan, Januzaj, Munoz, Zururuza, Isak, Odegaard, Le Normand, Djouahra.

Will take that as a "don't know"  then  ;)
  • The reprobates from the SpannerBox drew 3-3 with a strong Real Sociedad team, with Ben Thompson and Connor Mahoney scoring a couple of belters.

Sociedad's side was:

That's a fairly decent side, some good young players in there. Isak and Odegaard especially.

Sociedad's side was:

Will take that as a "don't know"  then  ;)

It was obvious, wasn't it? :)
  • edited July 2019

Nothing to see here.....

• the whole pre season thing is now evolving into just a run of the normal season - shitty instagram accounts about who took how many etc, pre season is what it is a group of freindlies to keep fitness up etc, i dont care if we got pumped on saturday would rather nick a draw away at blackburn on saturday 
  • The Audi Cup is on ITV4

Spurs v Real Madrid on now
    Bayern Munich v Fenerbahce later

3rd place and final both tomorrow
  • Not just players who are rusty in the spurs v Real match. The camera director decided to show a move for Real and then he went back live to see the ball come back off the post as Spurs nearly went 2 up.