Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When Are Season Tickets Sent Out?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Got my 3. 
  • Options
    Postman Pat has just delivered mine.  :)
  • Options
    Got mine today.....but not Golfie jnr's who's was ordered & paid for at the same time. Praps its because his is a junior.....or because his is being delivered by Oztumer.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Anyone know if the STs will say Covered End rather than North Stand?
    It'll say North Stand, but if you keep it for a 100 years it will change to Covered End.
    And Roland will still own the Club.
  • Options
    Got mine today.....but not Golfie jnr's who's was ordered & paid for at the same time. Praps its because his is a junior.....or because his is being delivered by Oztumer.
    Did you supply proof of age?
  • Options
    In the words of Meg Ryan, yes , yes, yes!

Its here!
  • Options
    Arrived in junior reds wallet !!!! 

62 and still a junior ... 

• Options
    Got ours this morning  :)
  • Options
    still waiting and yes I did do proof of decrepitness
  • Options
    Got mine on Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got my two today 
  • Options
    Got one of my three today .
  • Options
    Got ours.
  • Options
    Got ours!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Anyone know if the STs will say Covered End rather than North Stand?
    Got mine today. North stand 🙄
  • Options
    Ours came this morning,
  • Options
    Our 3 arrived this morning 
  • Options
    Both arrived safely. No little treats with it. Pity as I-really liked the calendar they sent out a couple of years ago. Never mind, another 20p saved. 
  • Options
    Got mine . My kids ones haven’t turned up yet
  • Options
    Mine arrived today, nothing for the little fellas, got a phone call from the club stating that proof of ID has to be shown due to the number of over 16s and adults buying junior tickets last season.
    Bit of a ball ache especially leaving it till so near to the season kicking off.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing yet!
    Last year they addressed them to my next door neighbour, who was away on holiday and I didn't see them until 2 weeks later (by which time I had asked for and received duplicates)!
    I phoned the club and made sure they had the correct house number on record, so I will be mighty pissed of if it happens again.
  • Options
    Got mine on Saturday
  • Options
    Have had mine for 5 days now. If you have nit got it yet, maybe best to contact the ticket office.
  • Options
    Anyone else not received theirs? I purchased it over two months ago and still nothing. It's left me rather disappointed. My home club has them out weeks on advance with phone calls from customer relations making sure they've been received and everything and is ready to go for home openers. Yet Charlton haven't sent me the ticket nor even given me an email to update about season tickets. It is all rather a bit shocking tbh. 

Anyone know if I'll be able to pick it up at the ticket office on Saturday? I see the ticket office isn't even open to call tomorrow which continues with the fantastic service so far from the club. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Canadian said:
    Anyone else not received theirs? I purchased it over two months ago and still nothing. It's left me rather disappointed. My home club has them out weeks on advance with phone calls from customer relations making sure they've been received and everything and is ready to go for home openers. Yet Charlton haven't sent me the ticket nor even given me an email to update about season tickets. It is all rather a bit shocking tbh. 

Anyone know if I'll be able to pick it up at the ticket office on Saturday? I see the ticket office isn't even open to call tomorrow which continues with the fantastic service so far from the club. 
    @Canadian.  They said if you are over 65 (or any other concession) then they could hold onto your S/T until proof of age is received.  No idea of your age - but it might be the reason?  See here: https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d35906b0bf28/201920-season-tickets-to-be-sent-out-this-week
  • Options
    Cheers, but unfortunately that isn't it as I'm only mid-20s and purchased just a normal adult ticket. 

Starting to see why so many people don't like the way the club is run  :D 

• Options
    Canadian said:
    Cheers, but unfortunately that isn't it as I'm only mid-20s and purchased just a normal adult ticket. 

Ring them Friday.

Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, seven days a week and below are the opening hours of the Valley's Ticket Office and its phonelines.

IN-PERSON FROM THE VALLEY'S TICKET OFFICE OR BY PHONE

Monday: 1pm-5pm

Tuesday: 9:30am-5pm

Wednesday: 9:30am-5pm

Thursday: Closed

Friday: 9:30am-5pm

Non Match Saturday: Closed

Matchday Saturday: Phonelines 10am-1pm (in person 10am-4pm + 15 minutes after full-time for Saturday league games)

Sunday: Closed

Contact the Ticket Office on 03330 14 44 44

• Options
    Canadian said:

Did you buy the ticket on-line via the ticket office website? If so log-in & check your ticket purchases,it should be recorded there.
  • Options
    Cheers lads, I managed to get in contact with them through e-mail today and they've said it was sent out but for whatever reason it never actually got to me. So will have to just head down early on Saturday and pick it up. Bit of a ballache but oh well. Looking forward to my first game at The Valley.