Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonny Williams - Sept 2026 signed for Eastleigh (p48)

1…434445464749»

Comments

  • Always fond memories of Jonny good luck at your new club 
  • I wonder if he had L2 offers, but didn't want to move away from the south.

    Financially, there isn't much difference between many L2 teams and NL ones anyway.
  • wolfgang
    wolfgang Posts: 1,305
    I wonder if he had L2 offers, but didn't want to move away from the south.


    Eastleigh is further south than Gillingham. 
  • Valiantphil
    Valiantphil Posts: 6,512
    Jordan Cousins there as well I noticed. 
  • Yeah good guy.

    Still pulled out of a challenge and sent indirects on social media about Lee Bowyer.
  • Hartleypete
    Hartleypete Posts: 4,850
    wolfgang said:
    I wonder if he had L2 offers, but didn't want to move away from the south.


    Eastleigh is further south than Gillingham. 
    But about equal in shit hole stakes.
  • wolfgang said:
    I wonder if he had L2 offers, but didn't want to move away from the south.


    Eastleigh is further south than Gillingham. 
    But about equal in shit hole stakes.

    He'll be alright, I gather he's renting a flat in Portsmouth.