Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking for the O2

2»

Comments

• Options
    be careful parking by the odeon as the car park there has a time limit on it ( think it's three hours but may be two ) unless you are watching a film at the odeon itself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    Chinese under the Holiday Inn is good.

Agree with that, the penincular its called.
    Nice restaurant. One of the best chinky's in s.e. london in my opinion (other than Choi's in chislehurst).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]

Nice restaurant. One of the best chinky's in s.e. london in my opinion (other than Choi's in chislehurst).

The problem with Choi's though is that it can get a bit "pak"ed.

I'm here all week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]

Been to the Pennisular. Excellent but not really a quick meal before a film option. Xi'on (sp) in Orpington is excellent for a full deal chinese meal

BTW Chinky's : - (

Vue not showing the silver surfer so looks like G'wich Odeon for me this weekend.
  • Options
    For a better all round experience:
    http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinema_home_date.aspx?venueId=gnw

Park behind
  • Options
    going here tonight for the cinema.

unfortunately the missus didnt realise that Prince was also on.

I was going to drive but will i get a space in the NCP?

Anyone found any sneeky parking spaces?
  • Options
    Get Suzi to give you a lift
  • Options
    I always get a space in the (now NCP) tube stn car park. Best option IMO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]I always get a space in the (now NCP) tube stn car park. Best option IMO
    I'll try that then. cheers
  • Options
    dont expect to eat down there if the concert is on.

You can try the Pilot to park, a quick walk from there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]dont expect to eat down there if the concert is on.

You can try the Pilot to park, a quick walk from there.
    i'm assuming thats a pub?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]going here tonight for the cinema.

unfortunately the missus didnt realise that Prince was also on.

I was going to drive but will i get a space in the NCP?

Anyone found any sneeky parking spaces?

NCP should be fine mate, as the commuters use it and they leave at various times during the early evening....
  • Options
    yes it is a pub!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    whoops wrong one.
  • Options
    the Pilot has gates that they close at chucking out time though so beware!
  • Options
    Sorry to bring this one up again. Going to Ice Hockey there on Sunday kick off 5pm. Mate booked it so don't know details, other than 2 American teams. Going to have lunch and a few beers before.
    Reading previous comments looks like the best free place to park could be The Pilot Inn River Way. Anyone know any better free places to park?
    Failing that North Greenwich car park £3? Where is that?
  • Options
    yes i would park near to where i used to work. opposite the imo car wash on blackwall lane. the walk is about 15 to 20 mins. do that its better than the pilot, cos if any of the staff there see ya they'll clamp ya!
  • Options
    NCP is right next to North Greenwich tube station.... head for the Dome, so you're coming down the road with the Dome right in front of you... you'll pass an 'event' car park on your right, then take a right at the lights... NCP is on the left....
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Was talking to my brother about this the other day as the parking attendants tried to charge him £20 when he was going to the vue cinema as a concert was on.
    He told them he was going to the cinema and they only charged him £5, no other questions asked.

[cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Been to the Pennisular. Excellent but not really a quick meal before a film option. Xi'on (sp) in Orpington is excellent for a full deal chinese meal

BTW Chinky's : - (

Only just noticed this.
    Nothing gets my back up more than the poxy PC brigade jumping on an innocent comment.
    It was not said in a derogatory manor, just the shortening of the word "chinese" to "chinky"

Given your :-( I presume you think I was using it as a racist term?
    So by that logic the term "brit pop" that gets used often is racist? Or "the brits" should be renamed???
    Honestly, you can't breathe these days without someone taking offense.