Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest at home

I'm away for this so wanted to record it. Looking through the sky sports TV list on virgin media and on Wednesday 21 August it is saying that the live game is Preston v Stoke.

Is our game not now on live then? Obviously won't be able to use the red button to record. I also double checked the day before and our game hasn't reverted back to the Tuesday evening.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    It is on Sky Sports Action mate, coverage starts 5 minutes before KO, rather than having to give us as second more air time  than they have to. 

The other game is on SS Main Event and SS Football with "proper" coverage (well - what passes for proper coverage outside the Premier).  
  • Options
    For those with only the PL and football channels, will Action become available for this? 
  • Options
    That I can't help you with, sorry. 
  • Options
    It is on Sky Sports Action mate, coverage starts 5 minutes before KO, rather than having to give us as second more air time  than they have to. 

The other game is on SS Main Event and SS Football with "proper" coverage (well - what passes for proper coverage outside the Premier).  
    Thanks for that Perry mate. Hope you are keeping well.