Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 18's updates - 23/24 season (from p49), play-off semi v Barnsley Sat 18th May 2pm (p60)

Comments

• Options
    Kanu hasn’t scored yet - clearly his head is at Chelsea

another great save by our Goalkeeper
  • Options
    2-0 Miles Leaburn 
  • Options
    2-1 now
  • Options
    Another great save by our gk
    really impressed with him
  • Options
    Kanu has clearly allowed the contract to go to his head it seems!! 
  • Options
    What was the final score?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    P: 21 W: 17 D: 2 L: 2 Goals scored: 79
    Our U18s are in blistering form this season!
    Join them in their FA Youth Cup journey as they take on @OfficialBHAFC in the fifth round at The Valley on Wednesday #cafc | http://cafc.co.uk

• Options
    How do I get to stream this please ? I have looked on the site but there isnt an option to buy it ?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    One note for those who like to go and watch the U18's home games.

Even though the OS says that they are away to Colchester Utd this Saturday, I believe that they are playing their PDL Cup quarter final at home to Barnsley instead. Get confirmation before setting out, though, I don't want the blame for a wasted journey.
  • Options
    One note for those who like to go and watch the U18's home games.

Even though the OS says that they are away to Colchester Utd this Saturday, I believe that they are playing their PDL Cup quarter final at home to Barnsley instead. Get confirmation before setting out, though, I don't want the blame for a wasted journey.
    Annoying if true as I’m already watching the Palace U23s on Saturday
  • Options

The U18's play at QPR tomorrow. With a big lead at the top of the table and the FA Cup exit, expect some different lineups in the weeks ahead (Adigun playing for the U23's tonight for example).
    Won 3-0.

15 points clear with a +33 goal difference advantage over 2nd place.
    Only three goals?

Missing Kanu then 😄

• Options

The U18's play at QPR tomorrow. With a big lead at the top of the table and the FA Cup exit, expect some different lineups in the weeks ahead (Adigun playing for the U23's tonight for example).
    Won 3-0.

Extra-ordinary.  Well done lads.

Our U17's played their Premier League Cup Quarter Final on Saturday. They won 5-3 at Birmingham City.

I've seen no detail about the lineup/scorers. The only thing I know for sure is that Daniel Kanu was otherwise engaged...

Twenty-seven category 1 teams and Charlton took part in this competition, so to make the last four is a very good effort. Manchester City are the only other confirmed semi finalist so far.

U17's outdoing the U18's.  Wonderful news.  Seriously if we could get CAT1, hold on to these lads and sort out the recruitment at the top we would be looking at rosy times ahead.  

It's the hope what gets ya!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Decent to see some of the names regularly in the u18s are still eligible for the 17s as well so plenty of development still to come 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    clive said:
    Decent to see some of the names regularly in the u18s are still eligible for the 17s as well so plenty of development still to come 
    Highlights how well the kids did in the Youth Cup. 

Until it got mentioned after the game, I had no idea that our team was largely U16s and U17s, with the Brighton team primarily U18s.

Didnt realise Karoy Anderson was so young either. 
  • Options
    U18s in reality are u17s and u18s combined, although there’s a cup (hasn’t heard of it before) there isn’t an u17 league.

Years ago there were u17s and u19s before it was switched to u18s.
  • Options
    clive said:

Won 3-0.

They lost a game.
    That is appalling.
    Sandgaard out.
     ;) 
  • Options
    So the last four in the U17s is Charlton, Tottenham, Sunderland, Man City. And the last four in the U18s is Charlton, Wigan, Ipswich, Coventry. Have I got that right?
  • Options
    That is correct.