Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lineker .. and the Bald Men ((:>)

2»

Comments

• Options
    There’ll always be weirdos complaining about every little thing. Why did this make the news? Because it’ll get clicks and “PC gone mad” comments.
    Don’t call me a fucking weirdo
  • Options
    At last, something I can take offence to.
  • Options
    There’ll always be weirdos complaining about every little thing. Why did this make the news? Because it’ll get clicks and “PC gone mad” comments.
    Don’t call me a fucking weirdo
    One for Dave Mehmet 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Years back my mate once rang the BBC up and complained that the FA Cup replay had knocked Top of the Pops off the telly that night because she then wasn't able to practice her dance routines for the disco she was going to on that coming Saturday. On and on she went on at the poor sod on the other end of the phone who probably did think she was being serious.  

Kids - this is how we entertained ourselves at work pre internet and email.  
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Gary Lineker was the first footballer I pretended to be in the playground as a nipper. 
    You mean you shit in your pants?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Gary Lineker was the first footballer I pretended to be in the playground as a nipper. 
    You mean you shit in your pants?
    When you put it like that, I've pretended to be Gary Lineker a few times as an adult as well.