Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Oshilaja song...

is absolute cringe.

i get copying songs from other teams but a blatant player rip off one just don’t work.

Oshilaja works with the chorus, just come up with some other relevant / Charlton words to go around it.

(for those unaware, we’ve nicked Leicester’s La Bamba song they used to sing to Harry Maguire. It’s about him liking, vodka, jäger and having a massive head. We’ve just changed the words Harry Maguire to Oshilaja). It’s like us singing a Peter Crouch song to Oztumer because it fits. 

Comments

• Options
    is absolute cringe.

i get copying songs from other teams but a blatant player rip off one just don’t work.

Oshilaja works with the chorus, just come up with some other relevant / Charlton words to go around it.

(for those unaware, we’ve nicked Leicester’s La Bamba song they used to sing to Harry Maguire. It’s about him liking, vodka, jäger and having a massive head. We’ve just changed the words Harry Maguire to Oshilaja). It’s like us singing a Peter Crouch song to Oztumer because it fits. 
    100% this. 
  • Options
    His heads not even that big
  • Options
    Probably one of the loudest songs that were sang last night though lol
  • Options

Half the songs that come from the upper tier are disturbingly cringey! 

Some right weapons up there.

Some were even trying to get 'Tequila' going, which has got fck all relevance to us and has just been stolen off of a fan page on instagram or wherever they get their ideas from.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least sing "his thighs are fucking massive" or something relevant to him
  • Options
    Oshilaja
    Oshilaja

He'll fucking smash ya
    Then he'll run past ya

His legs are fucking massive

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Away fans praise our atmosphere, players and Bowyer praise our atmosphere yet anyone not sat in the NU seems to find it cringey. Other than just moaning about what is sung, do people have other suggestions other than turningit into a grave yard ?
    probably the same people that stay seated when 'stand up if you love charlton' gets going.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Cast the Ole song to room 101 
    It's Allez not ole, and it's better than some of the other tripe that's gets sung (the Addams family song for instance)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Solidgone said:
    It's Allez not ole, and it's better than some of the other tripe that's gets sung (the Addams family song for instance)
    Lol great minds!
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Away fans praise our atmosphere, players and Bowyer praise our atmosphere yet anyone not sat in the NU seems to find it cringey. Other than just moaning about what is sung, do people have other suggestions other than turningit into a grave yard ?
    This. Suggest that the club put Blankets, train timetables and flasks of bovril on the seats for Saturdays game. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    This. Suggest that the club put Blankets, train timetables and flasks of bovril on the seats for Saturdays game. 
    You think the Belgian is going to pay for that lot ? :-)
  • Options
    And it was sung far to often absolute toilet 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as there’s a load of noise supporting Bowyers red n white army they can sing the birdie song for all I care (with the actions) ......actually.........er........nah.......maybe!
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    As long as there’s a load of noise supporting Bowyers red n white army they can sing the birdie song for all I care (with the actions) ......actually.........er........nah.......maybe!

That's what Palace do.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    is absolute cringe.

Although the atmosphere has improved drastically over the last season or two, the lack of originality in the chants has bordered embarrassing at times. 
    We’re famed for it. That said, keep making a noise as loud as I could hear through the tele last night, and who cares. It’s the atmosphere that matters, not the lyrics. 
  • Options
    Terrible song. Lyrics are irrelevant.
  • Options
    To the tune of Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye.

Oshilaja
    Oshilaja
    He will stop you
    Getting by.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    To the tune of Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye.

Oshilaja
    Oshilaja
    He will stop you
    Getting by.
    Or

Oshilaja
    Oshilaja
    What a massive 
    Pair of thighs 
  • Options
    Oshilaja
    Oshilaja
    He drinks the vodka
    He drinks the jager
    His cocks fucking massive 
  • Options
    Oshilaja
    Oshilaja
    He drinks the vodka
    He drinks the jager
    His cocks fucking massive 
    You related to Irving Berlin?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Solidgone said:
    Ooh get you 😉 It depends who sings it. Lots of people sing the wrong words which I find amusing. I’m sure there’s a thread about it in the archives somewhere. 

It was also noticeable on how fast VFR was sung last night especially when compared to Forest’s original. The Cupboard end can go through it twice to Forest once. So that should be put into the stats 2-1. 🤓