Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danielle Murphy not very happy

2»

Comments

• Options
    er yes very droll the pair of you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Captain Haddock[/cite]I .

I intended to write a very strong letter/email to the club about it but, realising it was at the 'unofficial' stage, I thought it better to wait until it was announced officially by the club.

I just hope you and the hundreds of people who never even followed the ladies team but seem hell-bent on hounding the board and key staff members about it, don't force out the club people who are essential too its running.

You might want to think about that as Varney or Murray open up their 600th email or letter criticising them and calling them every name, all in the name of a section of the club supported by about 30 people. The same section of the club who showed no loyalty or dedication to Croydon FC who had had nurchured and financially supported them, before the big premiership club offered a carrot.

Only at Charlton.

Two absolute disasterous managerial appointments, a relegation season, coming out unfavourably in court, and what abuse gets targeted at the board, making redundant a number of staff (a lot who were fans as well) ? Very little.

Getting rid of a unit largely unattached to the club, unsupported by its fanbase, and losing severe money ? People go silly, despite never watching them, and not being able to name more than two at most of the 'team' effected.

Sort your priorities out. We are a mens football club that has strong links to the local community, but we will always be a men's football club first and foremost. Its what people pay their money and travel the length of the country to see. If all you complainers want to be do-gooder, then don't sit on your arse complaining, get involved in local charity work, grass roots sports or offer financial support.

And let the rest of us get on with supporting Charlton Athletic Football Club

rant over
  • Options
    lololol
    someone pour him a pint... i read that in my head as him shouting!
  • Options
    Our leader has spoken.

Amen to that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lololol
    someone pour him a pint... i read that in my head as him shouting!

Just make sure that you select the right category today ;-)

PS Completely agree Smudge
  • Options
    Bloody women's team, have little or no interest, piss poor standard if you ask me for a 'Professional' side. No huge loss that's for sure.