Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Test of Fitness Tomorrow - 29/30 degrees

Going to be a hot one. We'll be sweltering in the North Upper!

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    might take some beer with me to cool down 
  • Options
    Yeah dont know how I'm going to get back up the hill to my car afterwards

Think I'll need to have a few bottles of Rattler cider waiting for me back @ home!!
  • Options
    I was wondering if just the flask will suffice tomorrow, no blanket, in the west upper. Decisions.
  • Options
    Nice and cool at the back of the East Stand  :)
  • Options
    Nice and cool at the back of the East Stand  :)
    That's where they refrigerate the prawn sandwiches 
  • Options
    Back row of the West Upper gets no sun and is always a few degrees cooler. Hence the need for blankets. Mind you, gives you a great view of the game.
  • Options
    Standing in the Covered End, wearing shades, what’s more cool than that ?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Some of the lads were blowing hard from 70 mins onward in midweek.

Might be a game to start some of the fitter players that have a full pre season behind them.
  • Options
    Take your shirt off and twirl it round your head to the Oshilaja song.

Or maybe not  o:)
  • Options
    Take your shirt off and twirl it round your head to the Oshilaja song.

Or maybe not  o:)
    You cheeky man!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Might be a game to start some of the fitter players that have a full pre season behind them.
    Some of my lot will be blowing hard just walking to the ground from the station. 
  • Options

Some of my lot will be blowing hard just walking to the ground from the station. 
    It's a good job you can do a bit of first aid then mate, tell them to take it easy on the beers and burgers today  ;).
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

It's a good job you can do a bit of first aid then mate, tell them to take it easy on the beers and burgers today  ;).
    Burgers maybe. 
    But take it easy on the beers 
    No chance. 
  • Options

• Options

In Bowyer’s interview at the start of the season, he mentioned the emphasis on things like fitness being important so that we can compete.  Granted, the start has shown we look like holding our own, but I’m confident we’ll be prepared for this side of the game 

I do however, think that we won’t see the sort of tempo we had on Wednesday night.  Would be very hard to play like that in this weather 

I’m thinking Field will remain for Pratley, Williams to come back in but not complete the full 90 and potentially Sarr to remain ahead of Pearce