Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Reaction to Brentford with Lee Bowyer + Museum feature

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at yesterday's battling 1-0 win over Brentford. We'll hear the highlights of the game and also our exclusive interview with Addicks boss Lee Bowyer. We'll hear what the listeners made of the victory as they interact with the studio. We also have a feature on what the Charlton Athletic Museum has to offer after Ben Hayes was kind enough to give us a tour on Friday. Finally, we have some reaction from Charlton Athletic Women's goalless draw with Lewes this afternoon.

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Love the podcast and happy birthday for Monday Louis! (think it was Monday) 

Brentford kept the ball but had no bite, if they had a certain spaghetti haired striker it might have been a different result ;)

George Lapslie will be a Charlton captain one day, performances like that are the reason he's not going on loan. If we keep hold of him, he'll be a key player for us for a long time. 
  • Hi Louis, What a fantastic defensive display by the lads yesterday, they put their bodies on the line in that last few hectic minutes. We're gonna come up against that a few times this season with teams much better than Brentford. Early doors, but feel fairly confident we can be a match for any team in this division. Best Wishes Gary Cooper from Woolwich. PS happy birthday.😄
  • Good evening guys,

Can’t believe we’ve taken 11 points this month (especially as I only predicted 10!

Lee and Johnny Jackson have performed wonders, long may it continue!

Cant speak for Aldi cider, but the cider down here in Bournemouth ( I’m on holiday ) is pretty decent, you’ve started something!
  • Thanks again, you do a great job. 
  • Just listened. I thought the editting on the museum piece was so well done. Great plug for the museum too. 

Thanks Louis

Good show as ever overall
  • Thanks again, you do a great job. 
    Thanks mate

Just listened. I thought the editting on the museum piece was so well done. Great plug for the museum too. 

Thanks Louis

Good show as ever overall
    Cheers Ben, thanks again for a great tour. Really recommend a visit to the museum for all Charlton supporters.