Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Singing the wrong words to chants

13»

Comments

• Options
    Crowd - Red Army
    Wife - Why are they singing "where are we", they must know where they are.
    The last time I took her (Man Utd at home so she and my mum could drool over David Beckham).
    Re Man U, Ms AA and I were watching a programme about Ferguson.  Ms AA asked why they kept on talking about ceramics.  After much confusion I realised she was mis-hearing Sir Alex.
  • Options
    Eats chips for a laugh,
    eats chips for a laugh,
    Yann Kermorgant
    eats chips for a laugh.
  • Options
    I took my daughter and her friend to Barnsley at hole last season. They both loved it. Her friend asked me, why are the crowd threatening to throw marmalade. On asking some questions it transpires they thought it was "We're gonna throw marmalade" instead of lee bowyers red n white army ! 
  • Options
    I took my daughter and her friend to Barnsley at hole last season. They both loved it. Her friend asked me, why are the crowd threatening to throw marmalade. On asking some questions it transpires they thought it was "We're gonna throw marmalade" instead of lee bowyers red n white army ! 
    What drugs were they on?
  • Options
    Is it not Cupboard end?
  • Options
    Red army ... punnani, cheese sarnie, 
  • Options

My daughter (bless her) when hearing the Allez, Allez, Allez song turns around to be and says "that's a bit out of order isn't it?" Me being rather puzzled says 'What is?' to which she responds........

'The line that goes "Now we've got Ebola we're 'F******g gonna die".... Proper cracked me up...

She's 'only' 23!! 

Thats the winner
    That is hilarious. Maybe that's what anyone with Ebola and a dark sense of humour should sing.

Anyway, me and my two boys sing f-ing instead of the actual word when singing that song.

Regarding swear words, my general attitude is that they are going to hear these words and probably eventually use them themselves anyway so why get so uptight about it. It's best to say to kids that they are at a football match and these words are only to be used in the stadium, and when you go back into the real world then you don't use them (unless you meet someone from the Conservative Party in which case go for it).
  • Options

My daughter (bless her) when hearing the Allez, Allez, Allez song turns around to be and says "that's a bit out of order isn't it?" Me being rather puzzled says 'What is?' to which she responds........

'The line that goes "Now we've got Ebola we're 'F******g gonna die".... Proper cracked me up...

She's 'only' 23!! 

Thats the winner
    That is hilarious. Maybe that's what anyone with Ebola and a dark sense of humour should sing.

Anyway, me and my two boys sing f-ing instead of the actual word when singing that song.

Regarding swear words, my general attitude is that they are going to hear these words and probably eventually use them themselves anyway so why get so uptight about it. It's best to say to kids that they are at a football match and these words are only to be used in the stadium, and when you go back into the real world then you don't use them (unless you meet someone from the Conservative Party in which case go for it).
    Oi !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    "Many hours have I spent in the cupboard and cried" is still my fave as it sounds hilarious, yet is also an accurate reflection on what its like to support Charlton. 
    Back in the 70’s there seemed to be a number of people who sang about the “cupboard end”. I’m almost sure I saw it painted on a Union Jack somewhere as well.