Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread | Charlton V Birmingham | 14th Sept 19

Comments

• Options
    Posted at38'

Corner, Birmingham City. Conceded by Ben Purrington.

• Options
    39' Phillips does brilliantly to tip over an effort from Jutkiewicz. The resulting corner is cleared. #cafc 0 #bcfc 0
  • Options
    Leko's footballing brain is a few sandwiches short of a picnic 
  • Options
    SSN saying we're a bit toothless up front without Lyle
  • Options
    SSN: Charlton missing Lyle Taylor and although a couple of chances not much to get excited about
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    A later date Franz Carr.
  • Options
    Posted at42'

Erhun Oztumer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at42'

Foul by Ivan Sunjic (Birmingham City).

• Options
    45 - There will be one minute of added on time. 0 - 0 @SkyBetChamp | #BluesLIVE
  • Options
    HALF-TIME | Nothing to separate the two sides in the heat at the break. #cafc

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    A later date Franz Carr.
    I have an old black and white pic I took of Franz Carr at Forest. Think we were beaten that day?
  • Options
    What's the verdict of those at the game or watching on-line?
  • Options
    Not really heard much from Field, seems a bit pedestrian and disconnected at the moment
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    No VPN required today as I'm in Cephalonia. Currently 31degrees in my very loud shorts.

#girlyfrankfurterlegphoto
    Watch out for that massive cock heading your way......
    I was referring to the sunburnt nerd in the CPFC top behind you......
  • Options
    I have got to turn to beer to cheer myself up, hopefully something better to inform in the second half
  • Options
    Credit to the Birmingham team who have done their homework and done a decent job thus far of nullifying us.

Oztumer has been bright but I wouldn't be surprised to see him replaced by Aneke early in the second half.
  • Options
    We need to get the first goal. 

Feel like if they score and we don't have Taylor, heads will drop and we won't score. 
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Not really heard much from Field, seems a bit pedestrian and disconnected at the moment
    Not there, but maybe smilar to the second half against Reading we need to get Cullen further up the pitch. Does not sound like we have to do much defending so field could probably sit back on his own.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just started raining here as I was about to walk into town to eat. Looks like a tuktuk required. The monsoon is wagging its tail. Let's hope the mighty reds are wagging their tails in the second half. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    What's the verdict of those at the game or watching on-line?
    For me it's got 0-0 written all over it. Knowing Lee Bowyer and his halftime talks, I'm sure we'll see a totally different side for the 2nd half
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Field has been one of our best players 
  • Options
    Pearce on a yellow, a need for more class in possession...you all know what's needed ;)
  • Options
    They've got two on Gallagher. Leko finding space but needs to make more of it. A great hooked cross by Lockyer pretending to be a right winger the highlight so far.

• Options
    Have to improve second half - toothless. Bham the better side.
  • Options
    We have struggled to get out of our h
    alf. Oztumerhas hardly put a foot right and Field has been negative. Hemed is immobile. Need Willi
    ams on soon.
    Missing Taylor's mobility big time up front.

• Options
    C’mon Charlton!
  • Options
    Get big Chuks on!
  • Options

More than a few familiar faces on the pitch at half-time to celebrate years of The Valley! #cafc

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!