Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

rob earnshaw

edited June 2007 in Rumours
probably rubbish but i thought i'd flag it up.

backflipping welshman to sign?

Comments

• Hhhmm, not sure about whether he'd be any good for us. I guess he is kind of proven in the Champ, but not if (when) we went up, and doesn't seem to be that great for Norwich really.
  • he would be a excellent signing imo, he scored loads for norwich last year despite being out with an injury for a long spell. i thought he did well for wba in the prem hatrick against us but was never really fancied by robson.
  • I'm not surprised, I doubt anyone's fancied him ;P

Makes Jerome T look like Brad Pitt!!
  • He is the opposite of Lisbie - he can sure hit a cow's arse but don't expect any other contributions to team work
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]He is the opposite of Lisbie
    Is he a veteran?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]He is the opposite of Lisbie
    Is he a veteran?
    dunno, but he's so good at hitting a cow's arse with a banjo, he could well be a vetenarian
  • I like Earnshaw but he is a bit similar to Varney in the way they play. Both like to play off of defenders and make forward runs. We really need a stricker to complement Varney better, someone who comes deep and can link play. Eastwood may be a better partner for Varney - don't think he's signed for Wolves yet