Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesborough away [7/12/19] advance train tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am 200 miles nearer M'Boro than the majority (I suspect) of Addicks fans .. the cheapest I can find is £33.50 return from Grimsby via Doncaster (that is to Hartlepool where I'm staying for a few days)  .. I hope that the trains have got back to normal by early December .. a t m most of the rail tracks in South Yorkshire and West Lincs are under at least three feet of water
    Most people stay in Hartlepool for a few minutes....
    I used to live in Hartlepool. Worst place I’ve ever been too. Awful people too. 
    i would rather go to Hartlepool than Blackpool, and have always had a good day out at Hartlepool tbf.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    For one reason or another i have never made it to the Riverside so am hoping to tick this one off in December.
    Is Boro that bad? I am thinking i may just go up on the Friday and stay in town the night 
    From one orpington boy to another take it from me mate it's a shithole. 

As bad as Orpington on a Friday or better lol just so i have some sort of idea
    Trust me it's worse. 
    Cor dont you moan blackpool 
    Learnt all my moaning from you Chris 
  • Options
    For one reason or another i have never made it to the Riverside so am hoping to tick this one off in December.
    Is Boro that bad? I am thinking i may just go up on the Friday and stay in town the night 

Middlesbrough is very bleak.
  • Options
    No moaning from me tomorrow as I dance and sing all round Bermondsy  after we've won 
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Trust me it's worse. 
    Moan , Me
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Trust me it's worse. 
    Moan , Me
    Unlike your beloved, she NEVER moans.
  • Options
    LNER have released advance singles on some trains

Dep Kings Cross 11.00 Arr Middlesborough 14.07 price£36.80 [£24.30]

Dep Middlesborough 17.10 Arr Kings Cross 20.47 price £27.00 [£17.80]
    Dep Middlesborough 18.10 Arr Kings Cross 21.44 price as above
    Change at Darlington in both directions
    Railcard fares in brackets.
    The 17.10 may be a bit tight to catch after the match.
  • Options
    The 8.06 Grand Central service has been cancelled apparently,standby for more information.
  • Options
    clive said:
    The 8.06 Grand Central service has been cancelled apparently,standby for more information.
    Clive did you wait until 8.06 to post this?
  • Options

1. CANCELLATION: The 08:06 London Kings Cross - Sunderland service will be cancelled this morning. Please see below for alternative arrangements: