Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan v Charlton | Sat 21 Sept | 3pm KO | MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Croydon said:
    JFC on the bench? I know Kayal was bad last week but that seems an interesting move
    Seems a waste of a place on the bench to me. Hope to be proven wrong but he doesn't seem like he is going to cut it in the championship. 
    Yeah, good enough to play 44 times for his country ...... but despite 118 games for Brighton in the Prem and the Championship, not good enough for Charlton.

Think he was talking about Jake rather than Kayal
  • Options
    Kayal picked in a slight injury on Friday in training according to the OS
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Croydon said:
    JFC on the bench? I know Kayal was bad last week but that seems an interesting move
    Seems a waste of a place on the bench to me. Hope to be proven wrong but he doesn't seem like he is going to cut it in the championship. 
    Yeah, good enough to play 44 times for his country ...... but despite 118 games for Brighton in the Prem and the Championship, not good enough for Charlton.

i think he is saying JFC isnt going to cut it in the champ
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Croydon said:

Ah ...... I read Kayal as the last name mentioned.

In which case, sorry Moutu.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Croydon said:

Fair while ago that (last u21 game in '15). Think he needed to go out on loan to league one
  • Options
    Greetings from SW France. Rain clouds moving in (at last after a long period of drought). Tough game expected but quietly confident for another 3 points. COYRs!!!
  • Options
    Nice to hear the Red, Red Robin before the start. :)
  • Options
    Leeds 1 Derby 1
  • Options
    If we win by 4 clear goals we could go top................. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Croydon said:

Ah ...... I read Kayal as the last name mentioned.

In which case, sorry Moutu.

Haha, yes JFC, not Kayal! Can't wait to see that man up and running! I thought you were then talking about JFC's youth England performances! 
  • Options
    If we lose we could be half way in the league.......................... :'(
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If we win by 4 clear goals we could go top................. :)
    Piece of piss
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If we lose we could be half way in the league.......................... :'(
    don't worry, we'll win 0-5
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    masicat said:
    Greetings from grey and cloudy Portugal. COYR.
    Hello everyone from Sunny Cornwall, where it's just clouded over.
    Greetings from sunny Wigan. I'm setting a new personal record: Most northerly ground where I've worn shorts and sandals. 10 mins to go and still remarkably empty.
  • Options
    Paint and drying.
  • Options
    Greetings from mid France, 26 degrees but a tad windy. prediction one nil to us. COYAs.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Oggy Red said:
    masicat said:
    Greetings from grey and cloudy Portugal. COYR.
    Hello everyone from Sunny Cornwall, where it's just clouded over.
    Greetings from sunny Wigan. I'm setting a new personal record: Most northerly ground where I've worn shorts and sandals. 10 mins to go and still remarkably empty.
    Sandals? I always thought you were a bloke...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at2'

Sam Morsy (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    C'mon you Haddocks!
  • Options
    Valley pass has dropped out?
  • Options
    C'mon you Haddocks!
    Yo must be posh...........Haddocks  :)
  • Options
    Doughty scores for Bromley
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    4'

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Dillon Phillips tries a through ball, but Jonathan Leko is caught offside.

• Options
    Cardiff 1-0 M/Brough
  • Options
    fosu scores  for oxford
  • Options
    6' Leko gets forward, but his cross is behind for a goal-kick. #wafc 0 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!