Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Albert Lee

I know this has nothing to do with football,but for any one wishing to see one of the finest musicians ever to walk this earth,Albert is at the Mick Jagger centre,Dartford on friday evening.

Comments

• Options
    A great musician, he plays on a live Eric Clapton album I’ve got.

Im going to the MJC next Saturday to see 9 Below Zero.
  • Options
    I went to house once when he lived in Canberra road. Nice man, stunning house.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    He was the Uncle/Cousin of someone I went to school with. I went as a kid with my dad @wwtone to see him with Everly Brothers. Still remember the song Country Boy which his guitar work on was something else.
  • Options
    saw him a couple of time in Heads Hands and Feet .. master geetar man
  • Options
    Absolute guitar legend, and a right nice gent to boot...

• Options
    Hate him, he signed for Newcastle and never mentioned us again
    You’re confusing him with Al Lee.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/h1Rx-zaBjow

Love it when Nick Lowe tells Albert "You've obviously read my pamphlet on guitar playing........"   
  • Options
    I have had the pleasure of sharing Alberts company on many occasions,I used to take my old Martin Acoustic guitar and ask him to play it when we had an evening at another friends house,he always obliged ,it never sounded the same when I played it afterwards.Lovely,humble man,he is nearly 76,now,so I dont know how much longer he will carry on touring,hope for a long time yet.