Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Massive" Car Bomb found in The Haymarket

After a bomb scare in Tiger Tiger all surrounding areas have been shut down and are no open to cars/pedestrians etc until further notice (probably midday).

it's on the news and the bloody car is directly outside my office. very scary indeed

Comments

• Options
    Any CIA wandering around the area beforehand ?
  • Options
    looking at Sky News i'll probably be at home all day today.

This has made me realise the terror threat we face is very very real considering that i would have been directly affected if it had gone off while i was at work.

(the window above that blue tent is my office)
  • Options
    why they feel the need to shut virtually all of west end baffles me - shut the sourrounding roads granted - they've made it safe now open it back up.

exactly what the terrorists want.
  • Options
    And at the same time the club try to bury the bad news of Dazza's exit... coincidence?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]And at the same time the club try to bury the bad news of Dazza's exit... coincidence?!

Sad thing is some poeple will believe that is true. ;- )
  • Options
    No its to hide the further fall out from ditching the women's team in the same week as we got £16.5 for Darren Bent...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]And at the same time the club try to bury the bad news of Dazza's exit... coincidence?!

What, when ... HOW???
  • Options
    nails and gas cannisters in the car it looks like.

Someone tried to drive it into a building but it didnt go bang (chucking out time at Tiger Tiger) so he ran off. Should be able to be tracked through London though whoever done it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBC Website[/cite]Police have made safe a suspected car bomb in the heart of London.

i love the way they say they have made safe a 'suspected' car bomb! How can you make safe something they only suspect is a car bomb! thick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thinking about asking my boss for some "danger money"
  • Options
    I'd ask for a transfer..........
    Transfer your office to your spare room
  • Options
    Sounds like it could be a suicide bomber who lost his nerve - if this is al Quida releated then their record is to have several concurrent explosions, which is a very good reason for shutting off and searching a very wide area.