Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Traffic yesterday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Always used to park on the far side of Charlton Park but have now switched to the other side of Shooters Hill - Hervey Road or similar. 10 mins longer to walk but a lot quicker getting on the road.
    Will you please keep quiet!
  • Options
    I usually park along Thorntree Road for 12pm and there's usually loads of spaces available, I was quite shocked to see they were all taken - at least in the section where I park, but still managed to get my Plan B parking space very close by.

I stayed for the tunnel jump, left the North Upper, straight to the car and was back home in Welling by 5.30pm pretty good going I thought.
    You get to the ground at noon....??  What do you do for almost 3 hours.....??  

( I assume go to  the pub )
    Yes, well Crossbars. They usually show an early kick off too.
  • Options
    Knew getting away was going to be a nightmare, so dived into Bartram's for a celebratory pint after the game but traffic was still slow when we came out. Drove over top of the Blackwall Tunnel approach heading for Lee/Bromley and traffic was still bad around 6.15 - but then it's ALWAYS bad these days.
  • Options
    On the trains, there were still queues to get into Charlton station at 5:30pm...