Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bow on Talksport this morning

2»

Comments

• Options
    We must bear in mind,that all these so called big clubs are under intense pressure to get promoted,that pressure will tell and they will balls it up at some stage.Already Boro,Derby are struggling,Stoke,Huddersfield with their massive wage bills are well and truly in it.You could see the frustration in the leeds team on saturday,that will get worse the more games they dont win.Bowyer is taking the pressure of our players,but in that dressing room I bet it is a different story.
  • Options
    Daily Mirror putting Lee in the frame for Stoke job.
  • Options
    Daily Mirror putting Lee in the frame for Stoke job.
    They were the ones who mentioned him for the Huddersfield job
  • Options
    We have to face facts and accept that Bowyer is going to be linked to all of these types of jobs. Feels to me that we need that buyer soon. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I dont think you can go a whole season allowing the "bigger" teams all the possession and 15-20 attempts on goal and end up in the top six. I think we will have a few more of those games and theres a good chance we will lose a lot of them, but I think we will win enough of the games against the teams who wont do that to finish comfortably mid-table. Id take that! 

Happy to be proved wrong and be sat in the Prem next season of course!
  • Options
    Top 6 isnt a realistic aim at  all on our budget, mid table would be a huge success and Bowyer knows it.
  • Options
    We could quite easily see us on top against Swansea, as we were against Forest. There is an element of horses for courses.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We could quite easily see us on top against Swansea, as we were against Forest. There is an element of horses for courses.
    Yeah me too. I mean, how many teams are there in the league that are capable of dominating a team with 70% possession anyways, 5 or 6 maybe? 
  • Options
    Despite all the stats we do need a few more speculative shots for the GK to spill or simply not expect.
  • Options
    Bowyer is taking the pressure of our players,but in that dressing room I bet it is a different story.
    Exactly the point I've been trying to make.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Yeah me too. I mean, how many teams are there in the league that are capable of dominating a team with 70% possession anyways, 5 or 6 maybe? 

They may have had that much possession but they didn’t dominate Charlton. We were winning and I thought we were looking like we would get  more goals.