Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds v WBA

On SSports now .. 10 mins in .. repeat of Saturday, Leeds all possession and no real threat .. WBA so far are happy to lie back and wait for  chance to break

Comments

• I  do like that West Brom kit
  • On SSports now .. 10 mins in .. repeat of Saturday, Leeds all possession and no real threat .. WBA so far are happy to lie back and wait for  chance to break
    Must have a couple of guys who could explain how it’s done...
    you can pick one up at the WBA store at the end of the month 
    you can pick one up at the WBA store at the end of the month 
    Not that much!
  • WBA were 17/4 which seems crazy with Leeds home form and WBA unbeaten. 
  • Why are sky such apologists for Leeds? Bamford claiming his shirt pull then? What about Saturday? Helder Costa should have been sent off just then!
  • IdleHans said:
    WBA were 17/4 which seems crazy with Leeds home form and WBA unbeaten. 
    Especially as Leeds dont have a 100% record at home
  • cafc_se7 said:
    Why are sky such apologists for Leeds? Bamford claiming his shirt pull then? What about Saturday? Helder Costa should have been sent off just then!
    He really shouldn't. Bamford Saturday, most definitely but not Costa for that
  • Looked a dive from Bamford then
  • In the other games, hoping for a draw between Stoke and Huddersfield - nice to have 2 teams rooted to the bottom
  • Sponsored links:

• What a double save that was!
  • Leeds 1-0 up at HT and Fulham are winning 3-0 at Reading.
  • and Leeds go back to the top of the table
    BUT .. Bamford should really have scored methinks
  • In the other games, hoping for a draw between Stoke and Huddersfield - nice to have 2 teams rooted to the bottom
    0-0 so far .. 0 shots on target .. sounds like a real thriller ((:>)
    Bamford gets in the right places but his conversion rate at times is poor - this season he has had 31 shots with 13 on target and scored 4 times. By comparison, the super sub that is Nketiah has had 13 shots of which 6 were on target but scored the same number of goals.

I'm sure Nketiah will get more time - or Arsenal will want him back!
    Bamford gets in the right places but his conversion rate at times is poor - this season he has had 31 shots with 13 on target and scored 4 times. By comparison, the super sub that is Nketiah has had 13 shots of which 6 were on target but scored the same number of goals.

I'm sure Nketiah will get more time - or Arsenal will want him back!
    Or will loan him to another Championship club closer to home.
  • Whatcwas the guybon the Leeds be ch booked for. Sky commentators are poor. As per usual it's a love in for Leeds  
  • That Pereira looks a player. Can’t wait for Darren Pratley to robustly clatter him
  • Johnston is one class keeper! Also after watching the utd arse dross last night and this is why I love championship football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds on tv? 

About time.
  • Only watched the last twenty but how the hell are West Brom losing this??? 

The look a real class act 
  • state the obvious .. really good game this
  • and Leeds go back to the top of the table
    Only for 24-hrs if we win 6-0 tomorrow
  • Why do Leeds have one set of rules to everyone else. They can cheat, timewaste, play act, get thowns when it comes of leeds players. 
  • tomorrow's featured game is Luton/Millwall .. whereas if Swansea win, they go top, if we win, we go equal top
  • Bamford looks like Nick Haywood.
    West Brom look the best team in the Division.
  • Bamford m o m .. laughable
  • tomorrow's featured game is Luton/Millwall .. whereas if Swansea win, they go top, if we win, we go equal top
    tomorrow's featured game is Luton/Millwall .. whereas if Swansea win, they go top, if we win, we go equal top

not so .. looking at the table before the end of the Fulham game